Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sai KumarYour feedback matters!
Respected sir or ma'am my question is that my mother is having nerve problem. The main problem is that the blood is not passing in her finger her hands are always paining she can't do anything due to her problem so I want to ask that is there any treatment or any medicine miracle for that my mother will fine from this problem.
I'm 21 years, I'm facing back pack regularly, please show permanent problem, or can I do any exercise?
I am in IT sector. Have to work day and night sitting in front of computer at the same place for long time. Due to which suffering from back pain. What to do now.
Hello Doctor, From 2 days I am having sudden lower back pain. When I touch the lower spine bone which is upward of the muscles in center, it feels very pain. Can not able to sit also. Allover backache muscle pains a lot. I am applying move from 2 days, but not getting any relief. May I know the reason why its happening? And please suggest me the solution. And pls suggest me whats the natural remedy for this pain, bcs I do not like medicine.
I am suffering from fever and backpain since last 1 month I take medication and medicine a lot but my backache is not healing so what medication or any solution so that my backache will not happen.
Sir my father age 62 male and have problem of backbone I consult a doctor from guwahati and they told that disk slip and gave medicines for two months and my father have no relief for last 2 months. What should I do?
I am 26 year old and back pain is there from last two years. Leg pain is there from last two months. Weakness is there.
I am having back pain. Recently.I never had this before. I have lower back pain. I play volleyball. I can't stop playing n I think that my back pain is caused when ever I play game. Help please.
I am 27 years old male. I recently met with road accident. I got my wrist injured and had undergone surgery. An implant has been placed in my left wrist. It has become only 2 weeks since the surgery. I had also an instability feel on my right knee. On examining in MRI scan, a complete midsubstance tear of ACL has been discovered. I got 3 incidents of knee buckling after the accident. Now I am unable to walk normally (slight limping) and feel pain when I bend my knee to touch cuff muscle with inner thigh. I know surgery is the only option for ACL reconstruction. Is it very very urgent to go for surgery now and can I wear a hinged brace (noova knee brace) to do daily activities. Can I take the surgery after 4 months.
I have unbearable pain in my leg. I don't go to the gym as well. Sometimes it's in both legs, sometimes it's in only one leg. Plus my body hair have started to grow very rapidly than the normal days. Can you suggest me what should be done?
Torn or damage cartilage is not just a problem for the sportsmen. It can occur to anyone. It is generally caused due to a direct hit on the body parts. Its treatment is far more complicated than a simple bone injury. The best sign to know whether or not you have injured your cartilage is to check out your activities. If you have hurt your joint and don’t notice major symptoms, like if you are still capable of putting weight on and move the joint, you might have had a cartilage injury. It doesn’t hurt you a lot in the beginning, but might get worse later.
Here are the initial care and self-treatment procedure:
- Protection: It is the first thing that has to be kept in mind. You must protect the affected area from any further injury. Thus, providing an external support, for example, use a knee brace.
- Rest: Provide complete rest to the affected joint. The rest is must during the first two or three days. Crutches may help the situation if you’ve got an injury around your knee or ankle. It is then advisable to return back to light activity over the next few days or weeks, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Ice: It is best to apply an ice pack to the injured area for about 15 to 20 minutes in every two to three hours. This must be repeated in the first two to three days.
- Compression: Use a bandage to provide the needed compression to the injured area to avoid any swelling and movement. This will not let things go beyond control.
- Elevation: You must keep the injured area raised. Keep it supported on a pillow to reduce swelling.
If there is an unbearable pain, take painkillers such as paracetamol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). If your condition doesn’t improve after the initial therapy, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Physiotherapy: It can be helpful in treating the affected joint. If there is any difficulty in moving the affected joint, you must opt for physiotherapy. A professional will be able to teach you exercises that will strengthen your muscles and provide support to the joint. This will help you in getting rid of the pain. It can be also beneficial at a time when you are recovering from any surgical procedure.
- Surgery: If physiotherapy doesn’t work, it means you have severe cartilage damage. In that case, you might be advised to take up surgical procedures to set things in proper shape. Surgery is done either by opening the joint or by Arthroscopy. There are various types of surgery which can be done. 1st the old and successful surgery wherein damaged part of the cartilage is debrided and filled with normal cartilage from the non-weight bearing part of the joint. 2nd is ACI (Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation) is a 2 stage procedure wherein chondrocyte is grown using stem cell and implanted in defect part in 2nd stage. 3rd is multiple drilling of the area usually done in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Hello. My friend's name is rahul. He is 20 years old, he had a backpain since two month. He had many things to get relief but he can't got any relief, he gets only pain after any treatment. He was so worried about it, so please do something and help him.
Hi, I am 22 years old guy and I am facing a pop sound in my knee from past few months, and now when I sit and get up I am facing pain and I am having difficulty to sit and get up How to overcome this? Is this some serious problem? I always get cracking sounds in my knee Please help me how to overcome this.
I am a 45 years old male suffering from pain and weakness in right shoulder Aceclofenac gave me good relief while I took it for 15 days But pain is back on the second day after discontinuing it.
If so, you may have cervical or Lumbar spondylosis.
Do you have tingling, numbness, weakness or pain in shoulders, Back, lower limbs & arm or hand?
If the answer is yes, then you may also have cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Cervical / Lumbar spondylosis is the general term for age-related wear and tear (osteoarthritis) of the vertebrae and discs in the Spine . It is a common problem starting in the 30’s that develops to affect more than 90% of people older than 65.
When the wear and tear from the spondylosis pinches nerves leading to the arms /legs causing pain or numbness,
it is then called cervical / Lumbar radiculopathy.
Please must take traditional & result oriented, Ayurveda & Panchkarma treatment therapies before any Surgery for these problems
Are you looking for a safe and reliable treatment then Arogyam Ayurveda is for you.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor