Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sai Kumar P RYour feedback matters!
I have ear pain in both the ears after exposing to rain and cold winds. Can I use neosporin ear drops?
Im suffering from throats pain and caught for two days and after some day I fell weakness and exhausted and undigested. So what kind of symptom is this?
Hi My Sister is suffering from cough and block nose since 2 years everytime we consult doctor she gets well for a while and again the same problem occurs what should I do in this case please help me out?
Sir. My self, vivek. My problem is that spite is always being in my mouth. My nose n eyes is always running, that problem since 12 year.
From last two days I didn't get fresh and last night when I was going to bathroom suddenly I got fainted and fall down my husband rub my foot then I feel normal. I want to know why this happen. And in evening I feel like vomit but not vomiting. Is there any link?
I am suffering from small nose on my head for past one year some Dr. says it's because of leak calcium or impure blood and etc but can someone please explain what is this and how to get rid of this problem what medicines should I take.
I have anxiety and panic symptoms from 1 year I always have breathing problems and I feel something is in the throat. Its worse after drinking and smoking I always feel I will get heart attack and I fear from die. Please help
My father has heavy snoring problem causing embarrassment while traveling. He is 50 and 5' 6" height. Weighting 68 kgs. It is hereditary problem. Is there any medicine to cure it. He is healthy & fit man with no illness and diseases.
I was suffering from nasal block and loss of smell, On the basis of CT report of my Nose, ENT surgeon told that many polyps are present and suggested for major surgery and if not done immediately it may lead to many problems. My query is will I become more sensitive and cam I lead normal life if I undergo this surgery. Please suggest.
Hi doctor, Recently I begin facing this weird feeling. I feel giddy my head spins when I bend down and get up. It happens every time very often and its terrible (eg, if I sit down and search for something and when I get up it spins and giddy its terrible). And also get worst kind of taste, I get from my throat, I get that taste when I give pressure to my neck and when I look up and down (eg:- when I take saliva from small thing (bell) in our throat, it taste very bad I normally get that very often more at early morning when I get up and it taste really very bad very rotten) What it might be. Should I go for some test. If yes what test should I get done and which physician I should meet? Thanks and regards
Heard loud sounds through headset. Now pus is coming out from only left ear and very painful through it.
I am facing irritation and sometimes pain in the right neck and right ear. It sometimes feels that something is stuck inside the ear and sometimes irritation occurs. Area under right ear down the neck feels heavy and irritation kind of feeling. Tympanometry and audiometry reports are normal but problem still persist. Moreover recently I am experiencing dizziness and trouble breathing.
Sir mere ear ke peechhe 3 or 4 month se thicking ya lump type sa hai aur vo increase nahi kar raha hai yani jaise ka taisa hai sir me kya karoon.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions 'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.