Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sai Kiran Mayi
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sai Kiran MayiYour feedback matters!
I have eye sight problem. My eye sight is very poor. I do not watch things from far distance. Can you help me to tell what I can do for my eye sight to be strong?
Hello doctor. My eyes color are red for a couple of weeks. I have pain in my eyes. Please doctor help me. What can I do?
I wearing spectacles for seven years and eye power is 4.25 (long site). My age is 20. I like to use contact - lenses, I need to know that - Whether there is any side affect of by using contact lenses, does it make some kind of infection in eyeballs or pupil.
I am a 31 year old male. And have spectacles. - 3. 5 on each eye. I am in a dilemma that is it 100% safe to have a lasic surgery done. Is there even a 0. 01% chance that the surgery may not be correct?
Rahhav have pain in his right eye. Feel some particle in eye. Pain is not tolerable. Fail to open his eyes. We tried with water, eye drop, wet cloth on eye but no work. This is nyt time here. We do not hv doctor near us. In this. Time. please reply what we do.
My eyes gets red often and dirty every single morning. My doctors suggested E-flo and Napzol and late for dirt. What do you suggest.
How to get relief from regular headaches. Symptoms are-. Feeling sleepy during headache. Sometimes it is paining front side, back side, right and left side, It is not paining in one side. Muscles pain. Joint pain. Eye power is -2.25 both side. Last eye checkup 2months ago.
This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions, making spectacle use mandatory:
- Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
- Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Why LASIK is popular for vision correction?
- It helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
- Quick results and recovery: This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
- Improved vision: A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.