Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sai Kiran
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sai KiranYour feedback matters!
If we have to daily go out in strong sunlight. Then what's the necessary care to be taken? Does sunscreen have to be put on the full body or only exposed parts of body?
I have oily skin with acne marks, please suggest a good face wash Name and moisturiser or cream for a healthy glowing skin.
I'm having cheeky face with which I looks very weak Ao I want a puffy face what should I do for it, and I'm not lasting for more time on bed. How can I last for long.
How to remove mark of stitches in my head? Which facewash is good for oily skin? How to remove acne?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
Given below are 6 ways to keep the skin healthy:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises such as jogging and swimming pump the blood that carries nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and wearing full-sleeves can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants such as fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity which causes it to be acne prone. Thus managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, reduces wrinkles considerably and keeps the skin firm and resilient.
In case of a concern or query, consult an expert & get answers to the questions!