Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SaiYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, Please help me I am very weak man I want to make very solid and powerful body how can i make this?
Sir my age is 25 years, my weight 80 kg, my height 5'10" but I have muscles weakness I will get light shivering when I lift the weights and if play games after half hour I am getting so weak so pls give solutions.
I am very tired in this month because next month is my graduation paper so how can I improve my mind.
Is it safe to drink fresh juice (tomato, beetroot, carrot, spinach, cabbage) on empty stomach. I heard it spikes insulin level. What should be done in order to get high density nutrition in body.
When I make sit ups a cracking sound comes from my knees, what problem I am having? How can I cure it through some exercise?
I am 52 years women, off late I feel left knee pain, I feel more pain when claim/down on upstairs. Please advise me.
I have been loosing my fitness. From last one year. Even walking is also not useful for me to decrease my weight. Suggest any natural instructions.
My weight is 50 k. G and I want to gain my weight please help me how to I gain my weight please give some suggestions to gain my weight I want to 20+ k. G my weight in 2months.
I am a basketball player and I play this game daily but from last 10 days I am feeling tired all the time. Please suggest me some way to get rid of it.
I am a student of engineering. My body weight is 50 kg. I have to increase my body weight to 65 kg. What I have to do for increase body weight?
I have cervical spondylitis pain for 4 years. So please suggest me proper therapy.. I have feel pain full day. I have also stress.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.