Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SadiyaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male 29 years old My wife's water broke on 01/08/2016. We did scanning on 03/08/2016. The doctor told that labor will start soon. The water was blowing every day. We waited till 10/08/2016. A slight pain started in her back on 11/08/2016. We rushed to hospital. After 3 hours we had a still born baby. He was our first baby, a boy. We are very upset. The weight of the child was 3.5 kg. We want to know the reason of death of my baby. How can I expect a healthy baby next time. And what are chances to repeat it again?
What is safe time of having sex with gf means how many day after and before her periods and what type of precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy 100℅ surely.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
Had unprotected sex on my period date and few hours later got my period. But then this is the third/fourth day Bleeding has almost stopped! I am afraid. Please help!
IUCD was inserted on dated 5th sep.in my wife internal part. After a month in this cycle she is feeling acute bleeding, gynaecologist suggest HB test and findings 11gm, she suggest tranexamic acid with mefenamic acid for three days BD to subside acute bleeding, is the treatment in right direction. One more thing I want to clear how IUCD works ,I feel that I cannot insert my penis in her uterus, is it due to IUCD. I try during intercourse but some thread like item forces me to remain away from uterus. Pl guide.
I am 26 year old suffering from pcos. My periods are irregular. Its being one year i'm taking medicine to get my periods. I am scared that it will effect my sex life.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 25th march night and 26th morning n then took ipill on 26th noon itself. But now I got periods on 9th april n then on 2nd day it s not happening or very light like 4th day of period. So am I pregnant or it could be just side effect of pill? And I had my last period on 13th march. Now it s third day of period and it s still not happening. What should I do?
I am 19 year old female. I had sex few days back, after which I experienced irritation, itching and pain in my vagina along with heavy white discharge. After 4 5 days pain, irritation and itching was over but am still having a lot of white discharge. Can you please tell me why is it happening? Also suggest any medicine.
Mam. I had an unprotected sex 1st time with my feonce on 13th march and 25th march is my mensuration date. My period is not start yet. I took many times urine test which shows negative and I also test serum beta hcg. It also shows negative. What I do please help my period is not yet starts please what I do. Ultrasound karalu ya ni.
I am 36 weeks pregnant and I am feeling sudden huge decrease in my baby movements. Is there anything to worry?
I hav endometrium cyst left side 82 mm and right side 54 mm what is best treatment to cure it still I don't have child.
Are you a fast-eater? as a child most of us are told to slow down, chew the food well and only then gulp it down. Most of us have been told time and again to slow down and chew while eating. Yet, some people continue with the habit of eating fast. This might change if they knew what their speed of eating can do to their body.
Evils of eating food very fast -
1. Slows digestion - eating and swallowing fast means that the food has not been chewed properly. This delays and complicates the process of digestion. For proper digestion, the food needs to be broken down. Also, when we do not chew properly, the food that goes down the throat, is accompanied by lesser saliva, the enzymes of which are needed for the digestion to begin.
2. Can make you bloated - while eating in a hurry, chances are also there that we swallow air along without food. This makes are bloated and also gives us stomach gas.
3. Makes you eat more - to feel full, the brain and the stomach need to be at the same page to emit the signal of fullness. However, if you don't chew and just swallow, the brain-stomach coordination will break and you will end up eating more than what you need to.
4. Leads to weight gain - overeating will lead to problems like weight gain, indigestion, etc.
5. May choke you - more than thirty different muscles are required to swallow and if eating in a hurry, you increase the chance of food going down the wrong pipe, which can choke you.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.