Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabahYour feedback matters!
Life as we know it can be quite harsh and mundane at times. While it may seem easy to lose interest from day to day, making it fun and exciting can require a little effort from your side. What makes anyone’s journey special is a dream to live for. You need to be excited and enthusiastic about this vision to carry it forward.
Positive and powerful tips to apply to your daily life
The most important fact that most people do not fathom is that every individual is in complete control of their life and destiny.
- Do what you love doing: People tend to go with the flow and take life as it comes, but this is the very cause of a dull and mundane life. We as human beings love the things we are good at and it only makes sense to do what we love to keep the excitement going and not make work feel like work, but a fun thing that arouses our passion. When you realize this, you will need to take a stand and start pursuing what drives you from within and gives your life purpose.
- Take control of your emotions: Our emotions are what dictate our mood and behavior at different times of the day. Our emotions have a direct impact on our productivity since they control the mental state we are in. So, it is important to know that we have the power to control our emotions. The events that occur in our day to day life can only influence our emotions if we let them. If you choose to live a rather fulfilling life you will have to opt to control your emotions and not let your emotions control you.
- Challenge yourself every day: This is directly linked to doing what you love. A human being cannot challenge himself to get better at what he does not love doing. This is why most people do not succeed in life and end up as a mediocre person. When you do what you like you are passionate about it and naturally look for ways to do it better. This is the way you challenge yourself. If the way that is better is tough for you to implement, then you strive to achieve that level of excellence.
- Do not get into make-believe mode: The first step to attainment is acceptance. You cannot attain a life that you desire if you are unable to accept your present circumstance. Most people keep worrying about their day to day problems and finally begin to get into the make-believe mode as a way to escape from their issues.
- Allow yourself to feel emotions: Life and feeling alive are all about being able to feel every emotion. Taking control of your emotions does not mean building a wall against certain emotions that make you feel sad. You can consider yourself successful in controlling your emotions when you can feel them and then productively channelize those feelings.
- Treat life as a journey and not a destination: The only reason you should have a dream is to have a reason to walk towards it. The very attainment of the goal is not the most exciting part, the walk is.
So, follow these simple yet practical tips and have an exciting and purposeful life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have done sex with my partner without condom and after than I take a i- pill. After that my periods came earlier approx 5-7 days they actually came 30 dec. approx. And blood do not come in good amount. And after period I have done sex with him approx date 5 jan. Again and again I take I pill. And after that I have done sex again yesterday and take I pill. Bt now my pussy paining and I have little bit bidding as like as periods. So I want to know that this bleeding is because of hard sex my pussy have bleeding or its my periods came again. please help me.
Infertility is the incapability of a couple to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex multiple times over a long period. It can also be referred to as the biological inability of a man to cause conception or a woman to conceive as well as being unable to carry the pregnancy for the whole duration. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases.
Causes of infertility in include:
Ovulation Disorders – This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to conditions like PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), Premature ovarian failure, poor quality of eggs, overactive or underactive thyroid gland and chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus – Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to conditions like Endometriosis, previous sterilization treatments or surgeries to correct past problems.
Medications or Treatments – There is a possibility of some treatments affecting infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Usually, the initial steps for diagnosing infertility involve a review of the complete medical history of the patients as well as a physical exam. Post this check-up, some diagnostic tests are conducted for infertility. This might include-
Blood and Urine tests: For checking hormone levels.
Pap smear:For checking the health of your cervix.
X-ray: For outlining the internal shape of the uterus so that blockages in fallopian tubes can be identified.
Age – Increasing age tends to lower the quality as well as the quantity of a woman's eggs
Smoking – Besides damaging your cervix and fallopian tubes, smoking increases your risk of miscarriage. It is also believed to deplete your eggs at a premature stage, thereby reducing your chances of pregnancy.
Weight – Normal ovulation is hindered by being overweight or even significantly underweight. This is because lower levels of BMI (body mass index) reduces the frequency of ovulation, reducing the chances of pregnancy.
Sexual history – Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and Chlamydia can cause damage to the fallopian tubes, resulting in infertility.
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
Intrauterine insemination (IUI): deliberately introducing sperm into the uterus of a woman for achieving pregnancy.
Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs.
Surgery to restore fertility.
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve a pregnancy. It is any form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperm are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!