Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaadYour feedback matters!
I have seen pubic lice over my body. How can I treat them effectively. I am very hairy. I suffer a lot due to this please help.
I am 25 years old I have one doubt how many inches penis girls like and which penis size is suitable for having sex.
My ears are ringing all the time, and when I get nervous or tense they get worse. How can I help this?
I have scalp psoriasis and the flakes are extreme. I am also feeling dryness outside ear drum. What would be the best Ayurveda treatment?
My frnd has soo much sexual feelings. She cnt control herself. She is bachelor. What should she do. please suggest.
Suffering from loose motion about 10 days after taking panchasakar churna. How can I get relief from the problem.
I am having urine infection and burning sensation during urine and I have important meeting tomorrow. I am drinking water and a solution mixed in water? should I start antibiotics. I want to get well soon. What to do. I am 27 years old recently married woman.
Hello, I am 21 years old. Throughout my childhood and teenage I used to fall sick often like fever cold for a few days. After a dose of injection and tablets I would become normal. Can I know the approximate reason ? For this. Thank you.
I am 63 years old. I have 120 counts on fasting. Is medication only way to come out of it. Can diabetes be cured completely?
I am having ulcer on my tonsils and even my back side of the throat has become reddish, what should I do and how can I cure it at home.
My head starts paining very bad when I ear songs with my head phone what should I do to prevent this.
I have uti for past 3 months I consulted many doctors They given antibiotics Now I had taken 8 different types of antibiotics I had take 3 culture test and in that in one cultural test it has show that E coli bacteria presents And I had taken antibiotics for tat After that for few days I don't have any problem But again i am suffering from uti I had taken two ultrasonic scaling to check the stones in the bladder in that everything seems normal At least one doctor admitted me and given amile injection And after taking injection a white thing like mucus is passing through urine for some days after that I have no problem After two weeks again I having pain during urinating What will be the possible problem of me?
I am 23 years old male and having problem with excretion of faces. It takes me 45mins for the excretion. Many a times I have to go two times to the washroom. Kindly Suggest some ayurvedic methods so that I can be relieved of the problem.
We grow up thinking of our nails as dead cells and pay attention to them only to trim them once a week. If you’re a woman, this might extend to painting them in different hues. However, the shape, texture and natural colour of your nails along with the rate at which they grow says a lot about your overall health.
Homeopathy is an effective way of treating nail disorders as it addresses the root cause of the problem. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence, can be used over a long period of time. However, homeopathy should never be used to self medicate. This is because a homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms presented and the personality of the patient.
Here are a few changes in your nails that could be signs of health disturbances.
- Horizontal ridges: White horizontal ridges across your nails are developed when there is a pause in the growth of the nail. They could be an indication of an injury or a symptom of a serious illness. These are also known as Beau’s lines or Mee’s lines. Beau’s lines are developed due to psoriasis, diabetes, circulatory disease or a severe deficiency of zinc. Mee’s lines can be a result of arsenic poisoning, malaria, leprosy, Hodgkin’s disease or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Vertical ridges: This is a common sign of aging and is usually nothing to worry about. However, in some cases, it could be a sign of vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiencies.
- Spoon nails: If the edges of your nails curve upwards and take on a spoon-like look, it could be a sign of anemia, excessive iron absorption, heart disease or hypothyroidism.
- Pitted Nails: Dents or pits in your nails are usually a sign of psoriasis. It could also be a symptom of tissue disorders such as Reiter’s syndrome or autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata.
- Dark nails: If you notice dark,discoloured patches on your nails, consult a doctor immediately. This could be due to melanoma which is the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Yellow Nails: Smoking and excessive use of acrylic nail polish are the two most common causes of yellow nails. However, if your nails are thinand crumbly along with being yellow, it could be a sign of a fungal infection. In rare cases, yellow nails could also be a sign of thyroid disorders, diabetes or psoriasis.
- Clubbing: Nails that are enlarged and curved downwards are said to be clubbed. This is typically a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood. It could also be symptom of lung disease, liver and kidney disorders, AIDS and inflammatory bowel disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.