Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Venkateshwarlu
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S VenkateshwarluYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urticaria since november 2013. I was prescribed allopathic medicines which gave temporary relief only. The rashes are sometimes like scratch and sometimes cover an area over shoulder, chest, back, neck, and abdomen. Sometimes scratch like rashes appear on forearm. Lesions appear if something is written on forearm skin by some object. Usually the patches on shoulder, neck etc. Are itchy and heat is felt. Over the time I was using cetrizine which was working very well and the symptoms almost disappear on cetrizine. Later on in 2015 I stopped taking cetrizine and tried to control the issue with natural cures and ayurvedic remedies. However the problem was reduced but did not go off completely. So I would used to bear the less rashes that I had. But, about 3 months ago I contacted cold and used to cough. The cough lasted for more than weeks and I had breathing difficulty. I went to see a doctor after Xray and ct scan, mediastinal nodes were identified in lungs and TB was suspected. After biopsy which was done to rule out lymphoma TB was most probably suspected. Doctor has now given me TB drugs mostly antibiotics. However, in due course I have started taking cetrizine again and my urticaria has got worse. My body is less immune I think as I usually get cold in every season. Earlier I used to smoke and drink, but since one year I have quit all tobacco products and alcohol completely in order to curb urticaria. Currently I am using following remedies on daily basis: Nat. Muir 1M (empty stomach), Hepar sulphur 1M, belladonna 1M and Arsenic Album 1M. Bacillinum 10M (once a week) All are taken two drops directly on tongue on prescription of a family homeopathic doctor. I suspect that I might have a leaky gut, but I am not sure. I avoid milk products and I am also suffering from tooth cavity. Now I want to seek professional advice to cure Urticaria. Kindly advise on urticaria specific remedy.
Hi, Whenever I go to toilet some red flesh comes out of my ass. I forcefully push it back with my hand after the final stool. I am facing this problem for past few years. Now I am used to It. What s the actual cause. And please mention the solution.
I am 25 years old female I have skin rash round on my hand they are pinkish colour 5 round rashes is this something to be worried what can be the reasons? Which tests I should go for. Initially there was only 1 round rash but they are increasing slowly. I feel itching too on the rash.
Can I use lumacip plus cream to get whitener skin faster is it has any side effects. Because this cream was a compression of (Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01% + Hydroquinone 4% + Tretinoin 0.05%).
I have skin problem. Like pimple all over my face. Its very irritating its paining. Headache sometime during night. Its continue for 3 days. It hampers my daily schedule. What to do.
The lower part of the digestive system is known as the large intestine (colon), and colon cancer is the name given to the type of cancer that affects it. The rectal cancer is the cancer that affects the last few inches of the colon. Collectively they are known as colorectal cancers. In most of the cases, small, noncancerous (benign) clumps of cells called adenomatous polyps are formed in the intestine. They are not harmful on their own, but over a period, they enlarge to become colon cancers. Let us have a look at the early symptoms.
Polyps and the symptoms
Polyps are very small and do not display symptoms on their own. Doctors advise regular screening test to find polyps and destroy them before they can aggravate to colon cancer. In most of the cases, the symptoms start to appear only in the advanced levels. These include:
- Changes in the bowel movement: There can be severe diarrhea or constipation. There can also be changes in the consistency of the stool.
- Blood clots in the stool: There can be a persistent bleeding when passing out the stools. In some cases, there can be a general discomfort and pain while passing the stool.
- Severe abdominal discomforts: Abdominal cramps and gas can be a regular occurrence. They would not respond to any digestive medications.
- Weakness or fatigue: The body tends to get weak and fatigued easily. Even performing essential activities can be a daunting task.
- Unexplained weight loss: Even after a proper diet, the body tends to lose weight. Weight loss can be categorized as one of the advanced stages of the disease.
The symptoms vary drastically depending on the size of cancer and the location in the large intestine. It is advisable to consult an oncologist if the symptoms mentioned above persist and it is also mandatory to have regularized screening after the age of 50.
There are also certain important factors that have to be looked that may increase the risk of colon cancer. These include:
- Old age: It usually affects people more than the age of 50. Chances of it occurring in young people are very minimal.
- Inflammation of the intestine: Chronic inflammatory diseases of the intestine such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease can increase the risk of colon cancer.
- Genetics: Chances are that the genes could be passed on through the generation and family; thereby enhancing the likelihood of colorectal cancer.
- Diet: Fatty foods and foods that are low in fiber content can be one of the causes of colon cancer. People who are overweight and obese also increase their risk drastically.
- Smoking and alcohol: Smoking and drinking in excess levels increase the chances of getting colon cancer.