Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.V Ramana
Submit a review for Dr. S.V RamanaYour feedback matters!
I have fever from a week which comes at morning nd evening and having also pain in whole body what to do now?
Hello sir and mam. 3 year ago I went for neuro surgery. And I was treatment. Now I have diabetes. And I have control over it. But the main problem is my legs are very paining and I went through many doctors. But the pain is not going. So, what will I do. Please tell me the right path. I will be grateful to you.
Having severe body pain. And also constipation problem from couple of days. Suggest me some good remedy to cure this.
I have tell the about full body pain. And this problem increasing day by day. I have gone through many treatments but not relief please tell the solution?
I am 26 yr old female. I am suffering from body pain and fatigue for past 5 days. I am also feeling very tired, fall asleep without knowledge. What could be the reason and what should I do?
Hello doctor I am suffering from fever and body pains since 3 days and I visited nearby hospital but still I did not recovered.
If I can do lil work I feel tiered n my body is pain. What is the reason behind this n what can I do for feel better?
I get suffered by Chillbains on my fingers n toes in every winter season it automatic goes when season goes. But I m practicing for typing exam in high court and fingers hurt when I try to type and they don't work properly because of swelling n pains please suggest a fast remedy or tablets.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.