Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S V Prashanthi Raju
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S V Prashanthi RajuYour feedback matters!
I have some fear when I heard someone is dead or accidents and some crowd place heart me and bass of sound. So I need help how to avoid fear.
So i'm getting procedures done next week and umbilical morcellation in April the 12 but it requires me to be completely asleep but I'mso afraid I'm going to freak out during surgery the doctor said he was going to put me to sleep in seconds and he told the nurse we're going to intubalate her what is that? And he also said 90 degree lithomy position can someone explain please.
Hi Sir, I have cough in my neck from last 15 days when I sneezing cough comes out through mouth. Can you suggest ways to clean cough from neck.
I am 64 years male. For more than 10 years I have been suffering from the problem of erectile dysfunction. My doctor gave me some medicine but nothing worked. I tried many advertised medicines but nobresults. From last few years the problem has become acute with age and no sex life. Any possibility of finding a remedy.
I am suffering from Bell's palsy (right side of face) since 3 months. I took medication and recovered almost 95% but now whenever I get tired I feel heaviness on left side of face since I got Bell's palsy on right side of face. Please Doctor help me.
I am 25 years ashok kumar last 2 year check my sperm first sperm cont 7 2-50 sperm count but after medicine count only 8-15 so please advice what I do.
I am a married lady. After marriage I had sex with my husband but he is not able to insert his full portion of penis into my vagina. What shall I do now? please inform me the reason and solution.
I am 42 years old. My both the ears are flowing for last 30 years. I have consulted many of doctors right from the beginning but no result generally it happens in summer season only. How can I stop this If any particular ear drops is there. Please inform me.
Diabetes can result in the development of many complications like retinopathy (eye problem), neuropathy (nerve problem), nephropathy (kidney disease), dyslipidemia (high cholesterol), heart disease and stroke (paralysis). Your doctor will advise you on what to do and how frequently to get tests for these complications.
- Blood pressure- Blood pressure should be got checked at every visit to the doctor. Generally, it should be maintained below 140/80. Your doctor may give you some medicine to lower it if it is high.
- Cholesterol- Lipid profile should be tested annually or more frequently if deranged. Your doctor will give you some medicine if you have high cholesterol.
- Eye disease ( Retinopathy)- Dilated eye testing should be done at least once a year by an eye specialist. It should be started at the time of diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and after 3-5 years of diagnosis of type 1 diabetes after puberty. If you already have diabetic eye disease, then your doctor may ask for a more frequent check up.
- Kidney disease (Nephropathy)- Regular blood pressure checking is very important. Urine should be tested every year for proteins and creatinine clearance. Testing should be more frequent if abnormal. Kidney function should also be tested at least once a year.
- Nerve disease (Neuropathy)- You should check your feet daily for any injury, cracks, redness or calluses. Report to your doctor immediately if you have any such problems.
You should get yourself regularly evaluated for these complications.
Maintaining your A1c (blood sugar), blood pressure and cholesterol in the normal range can help in preventing / delaying diabetic complications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!