Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S V KameshwariYour feedback matters!
I am Jaya having unprotected sex with my husband and take unwanted 72 after 6 hours of sex. Last month my periods date was 22-07-2016. But my periods delayed now. What should I do? I don't want to be pregnant. Please advise.
Hello everyone. I am getting cheesy white discharge from last 2-3 days. I am. Married and had sex till 9th day of my cycle. I want to know the reason of heavy discharge as it might be pregnancy or some sort of infection however I am not having any itching or burning but having a little bit pain during sex, sometime only. Please help me as I don't want to get pregnant so early. Should I consult gynecologist?
If someone have it regular period on 19. But she take regestrone for delaying it's period and during this period she has an unprotected sex. And take ipill. If the ipill works?
What are the effect of medical abortion on my hormones and PCOD? I have hormonal imbalance. 5 months before I had a medical abortion since then I feel as that has effected my hormones in a drastic way. I had rashes all over my body after one month of abortion.
Spinachis a rich source of vitaminA and reduces the risk of eye diseases, like night blindness, itching eyesand eye ulcers. Components like beta carotene, lutein, xanthenes and zeaxanthinact as strong antioxidants and protectthe eyes from the harsh effects of UV rays, further lowering the chances ofcataract formation and are all beneficial for maintaining overall good eyesight.
· Spinachis also rich in potassiumand low in sodium. The former is known to lower the blood pressure while thelatter is known for increasing it. Therefore, spinach, included in a regulardiet brings the blood pressure down to normal levels. The amount of folatepresent in spinach also reduces hypertension, relaxes blood vessels andmaintains a proper blood flow.
· Spinachis rich in mineralslike manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help in building strong bones and lowering the chances of osteoporosis. It is also a good sourceof vitamin K, which functions in retaining calcium in the bone matrix, leadingto bone mineralization.
· Ithas been found that spinach has the ability to protect the mucous membrane of stomach, thereby decreasing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
· Studiesshow that spinach lowers the cancer risk by 34%, particularly breast cancer,cervical cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and stomach cancer. Componentslike vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, tocopherol, chlorophyllin, folic acid andfiber are considered beneficial in fighting against cancer cells.
· Spinachis a great source of magnesium, a mineral which is known to preventcomplications occurring after diabetes. And regular consumption of spinachstabilizes blood sugar levels and prevents it from fluctuating too much.
· Anotherimportant mineral, iron, which is found abundantly in spinach, is known to reproduce red blood cells, thereby preventing chances of anemia. The same ironis also useful for boosting the body’s metabolism, leading to more fat burningand giving way to reduce weight.
· Itis advisable for pregnant women to include spinach in their regular diet asfolate found in it is needed by the growing fetus for development of a newnervous system. Also, vitamin A present in spinach is required for the lungdevelopment of the fetus as well as during breast feeding.
· Folatefound in spinach aids in reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin Bprotects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiations. And finally,the high alkaline properties in spinach make it a perfect food for peoplesuffering from inflammatory ailments, like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Hi doctor, which formula milk is the best for my one month baby I'm also giving breastfeed. In case of emergency want to give formula milk. please suggest me.
Is it normal to have light bleeding in early stage of pregnancy or is it any serious matter to have such situation.
Am having chest pain for last two days. Its like penetrating pain. I also got periods at the same time. Is that periods induced chest pain? Not that much pain its a bearable pain for less than 2 min.
Hi, I am 23 years old girl and I had sex for the very first time on 20th November morning that too unprotected sex. The guy cum outside my body still I took I pill for precaution. I was expecting chums and I started bleeding on 26th night but very lite and not at all consistent. I am worried. Is there any chance of me being pregnant? And my last cycle was on 29th October and I usually don't get regular chums.
Can pregnancy be abort with 7 weeks of intimation. Can we use the pills for abortion or operation is the only choice. Please reply.
Hello Dr. Two days back I have diagnosed with fibroid in my uterus. I am v upset what should I do. Can I go for laparoscopic surgery yet I dont have any baby.
Any alcoholic beverage (generally brandy, wine, beer, bourbon etc) consumed before bedtime is known as a nightcap. You may have a nightcap thinking you’ll get better sleep, but did you know that it’s actually responsible for giving you a disrupted sleep pattern? Nightcaps may gradually start interfering with your sleeping quality, causing you to wake up sooner than you want.
How do nightcaps adversely affect your sleeping pattern?
Recently, a study conducted by the University of Melbourne revealed the fact that alcohol before bedtime can give you the worst sleep ever. In this study, several volunteering adults were neurologically monitored in a lab for a few days. Half of them were asked to have nightcaps, while the other half was instructed to drink non-alcoholic beverages. After completing their observation, the researchers reached the conclusion that though alcohol resulted in greater number of sleeping hours, it left the participants feeling dehydrated and less refreshed in the morning due to fragmented sleep. This is because the sleep induced by nightcaps is very shallow, and having nightcaps regularly can result in less restorative sleep.
The side-effects of nightcaps
Ruining your sleep is not the only ill effect nightcaps have on your health. Nightcaps give rise to other issues too, like snoring and night sweats. Moreover, consuming alcohol before falling asleep also weakens your immune system, damages your memory, speeds up the ageing process, results in nightmares, and causes headaches and insomnia. In fact, regular nightcaps are bad for your heart too.
4 ways how you can prevent alcohol from affecting your sleep pattern
Nonetheless, if you want to include a bit of alcohol to your dinner, it can be done in the correct way to ensure that it doesn’t affect the quality of your sleep. You can follow these simple rules to minimise the ill effects of nightcaps:
1. Stick to the three hour rule: Ensure that you drink alcohol at least 3 hours prior to sleeping.
2. Limit yourself to a fixed amount: Always consume alcoholic beverages in moderation and try to limit yourself to only one or two drinks every day.
3. Sleep early: Try to avoid staying awake longer than you usually do as this adds up to alcohol’s abilities of disturbing your sleep.
4. Increase your water intake: Prevent your body from getting dehydrated by the effect of alcohol by consuming at least one glass of water for each glass of alcohol. Additionally, don’t forget to sip a few glasses of water after waking up in the morning.
Sleep is important for your overall well being, so try not to compromise with it by consuming nightcaps regularly, especially after knowing about its devastating effects.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
To get more such tips and ask health-related questions from trusted doctors of India, download Lybrate App on your smartphone today. http://lybr.at/app-pz. Enjoy Healthy Living
I had an intercourse for 6 days and in between I even took I-pill aftr 7th day suddenly I got my periods tht to before the date and now it's not stopping. Today is 12th day. please help me out.
I am a female of 32 years pregnant for 8 weeks. From last few days, I am suffering from morning sickness badly. Can't sleep after 5.00 am however I have to go to work at 9.00 am. Please help me to understand I can I come out of it.
Sir at the time of menstrual she feeling very bad with the pain. Now she is using painkiller. Its will show any effect on future.?
I am 24 years unmarried woman. I have pcod problem since my period has started. I had taken the medicine dronis 20 and 30 for 1 years and many hormonal med has taken. But none of these had regulate my period. If I don't take the med than my period comes in 2 se 3 mnth. That is too long. Usually I don't wait for the same and I take the tablet MEPRATE to occur period. Kindly suggest me what I can do for this problem. I have consulted so many Dr. But they always put me on the med. None of them is beneficial for me. Kindly suggest what I should do now so that my problem resolve. Pls help. :-(
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.