Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S V KameshwariYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
After having sex for 3 years now I am facing problem in my periods. From last one year I am not in any sexual relationship but still I am having periods for only 2 days. Due to this I am getting fat. Or will I get any troubles in pregnancy?
I am 23 y old house wife. I have pregnant from 1.5 month for some day before I am feeling twisted in my stomach (like that marode) & feeling less hunger. Today I have use acilo 150 mg tablet, after tablet use I am going toilet every after 5 minute & feeling cool.
I am 26 years old I had my first baby last year since that I am not getting my periods on time. I tried to visit doctor she gave me some medicines through which periods only happened for one month after that again no periods for almost an year now.
How many days sex need in 28 period cycle .when. We can stop it before next periods date or if periods no came after stop.
Hi, I have almost always had regular periods for that last 16 years, but for the past 3 months its become highly irregular with delays of 15 days or more. I am getting married in a couple of months and have considerable traveling due to my work. Should I be too worried about the irregularities?
Hi, when I got married I used anti contraceptive pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. After I had a child, again I used the pills for 3 years with doctor suggestion. But now I came to know that I lost my libido or sex drive because of the pills. How can I improve my sex drive again, my husband says that he is not satisfy and I am not reaching upto his expectations. Please consider my request and help me. Thanks.
Today is my 14th day and predicted ovulation is on 18th day how I can plan intercourse for get pregnancy. We should do intercourse every day till 18th day?
Hi am a female of 22 after having sex with my partner it pains me a lot in my stomach as well as near my Vagina. So can you please suggest what precautions I have to take.
My wife having itching problem in nd outside vagina very much some times now, and feeling wet inside the vagina, what will be the course of medicines.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
Hi doc m married women we r having unprotected sex from last two months however still pregnancy test was negative what ll b the reason behind dis, I got an abortion in the month of April by taking pill. Consulted gynecologist for abortion she given pills to get abortion. Please give suggestion. I am taking homoeopathy medicine for piles.
I have the periods. problem, they do not comr at time and its late please tell me how itcan come. onetime to me again please this is a request.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.