Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. S SunandaYour feedback matters!
I am having continuous cough now I am having homeopathy treatment using kofeez syrup, is that help curing cough? Please advise.
Im a 37 year old man with no medical history of any diseases. For last two weeks I am having productive cough which has reduced now. However when I wake up in the morning, upon my first cough there is a lot of phlem which is not reducing. It is colorless. Can you help?
Mujhe 3 mnth phle cold hua tha us time 3 din cold n fever raha n medicines se theek ho gaya tha per phlegm abhi bhi kabhi khansi ane pe feel hota h jo andr jm sa gaya h. Uske bad her mnth me ek bar regular sa cold hone laga h, ye 3-4 din m rtheek ho jata h per phlegm is still der. Pls suggest medicines.
My wife has some swelling on her neck, FNAC reports suggest -ve TB, but mantoux and ESR suggests positive. What could be done now?
Iam 30 years old male and I want to know how to increase immunity to TB (tuber cluosis) in the chest.
I am having hypothyroid and Asthama I am 38 yrs and having 82 kg weight 5.2 height prescribe me medicine and diet to get rid of extra 20 kg
I am suffering by cold and cough from last day. And now I have breathing problem due to tough cough. What can I do? Pls suggest me any medicines.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.