Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. SrujanaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam my question is that I have some monthly period issues. How to solve this problem? Some times it happens early & some time later. Please help. Thanks.
I get my periods on 28 of every month. But this time due to consumption of emergency contraceptive pill in 12 September, my periods got preponed to 22nd September. I had to take another emergency contraceptive on 26th September due to unprotected sex. And again today I am bleeding a lot. I have no Pms or thyroid issues and my monthly date is 28 of every month without any changes.
I am 35 weeks pregnant but my gestational age is 33 weeks 1 day n my Dr. advise me to take argiprime sachet is this helpful to growth my baby or. It is useful to the position of anterior in upper segment. Can anterior position in upper segment will be normal delivery or c section. please adv. I am too much worried.
I had my period on August 29th and had sex on 5 September around 11 pm. And I will take emergency contraceptive pill tomorrow with in 8 am or 9 am. Is their any chance of getting pregnant. As I just completed my period 5 days before. If yes then what should I do other than taking a contraceptive pill. I mean any control on diet that will reduce the effect of contraceptive pill.
Is white discharge common in every girl. If so what happens if there is no white discharge and if yes is there any problem with excess white discharge and how to control it .how to control vaginal smell. I need some best natural remedies.
Hi. Am now 8 months pregnant. Yesterday 8 month scanning completed. My baby weight 1311grm. Is it correct weight. Which food I eat.
I had my first sex with my bf on 31st august. My age is 20. And I had the IDOZ 72 after 15-20 minutes of sex. Now itz 3rd september. I didn't have any bleeding till now. Um worried will that pill really works if taken so early after 15-20 minutes of sex. Hope you will answer me soon as m really worried n scared also. thanks.
It has been more than two months and menstrual cycle is not there. She is using. Raje pravartani vati, stri rasayn vati, kaishor goggle. Fir periods she is using Dashmularisht. She has Vitiligo. Cyst in ovary. And hormonal disbalance. Please suggest a good ayurvedic medicine .which can bring heavy menstrual cycle.
If a girl do first time sex in her life, then is it necessary that she will bleed for the first time. Does bleeding happens with the every girl,
I am a 24 year female, facing the problem of irregular menstrual cycle which in turn resulting in obesity, least interest in sex, hair loss, unwanted hair etc. When tried to find out the reason, it is estrogen dominance. Can you please suggest me natural remedies to overcome the problem?
I am a 45 years female and my periods are stopped from last two months approximately. According to me I am having problem of swollen knees and which makes difficult to move even during those days .i want that if this is the time to get it stopped my body should not gain weight as gaining of weight is also felt from my side. Please suggest and help.
My wife, 29 years old has tested positive in the pregnancy test we carried out at home as she missed her periods this month. We are quite happy but at the same time want to ensure that we take utmost care of our baby to be born &of course mother. My queries- 1. When should we visit a gynecologist? 2. Until we have our first visit to gynecologist, what are basic steps or precautions to be followed in daily life in order to have normal delivery and healthy baby. I understand that its a broad issue which can't be mentioned in 2-3 sentences but this platforms will surely help to get some expert tips from the best gynacs nation has. Thank you in advance.
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!
Hii. I am 29 year women. From last month I saw some symptoms of pregnancy in myself but my period not missed. So I think is everything is o. K. But nowadays I feel faitgueness AND feeling of vomiting, not vomiting. And my abdomen is became fatty. Give me right suggestion to what I do. Please.
Benefits of sugarcane juice
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An energy drink - sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (source: ayurhelp. Com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (gi) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.
6. Sugarcane juice is extremely rich in minerals which helps prevent tooth decay and bad breath.