Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am suffering from some kind of allergy or infection I am not sure of due to which at the time of intercourse I feel really painful and the outer skin becomes swollen with cuts and rashes all over which is not recovered in many days. Even if I pee it pains a lot as the lips of my vagina becomes really swollen for a lot many days. This is happening from a month after I had an abortion. Now what should I do? Please help.
As I mentioned that I am intersted for family planning either me or wife. Presently I am using condom. Our sex life is good and we are use sex twice or thrice in a week or depends on availability of time. We have two childs. One is 12 years old and second is 6 years. In future we have not any planning for child. Etc. So I wish to opts family planning. I am little confuse which one option will be best? is there any injection available for men.
Sir I am in period. In period time my pain take a large value. I can not control my pain. I take medicine, I want to know what is the fault. My pain is not control. Few time blood comes with toilet.
Hi Is mouth saliva result in pregnancy or ingestion of sperm into mouth leads to pregnancy. Is there is any chance of being pregnant during oral sex. And primal healthcare i can gives 100 percent accurate result and can we get the result after 10 days if intercourse have been take place 10 days before. And i can can detect the level of pregnancy or not.
Does enlarged yolk sack always end in miscarriage or abortion? My last usg shows proper growth of the baby with 177 heartbeat but got enlarged yolk sac almost 9 mm.
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
My sister-in-law is suffering from suggestive of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy of sever type from 2nd jan 15. On 1st jan 15 she had given a delivery of child and on next day she got suffer after giving injection. Now she is admitted in sms hospital jaipur on vantilaor from 1st day. Now at current time she is not giving any response, only she's eye and neck movment is showing. Now, my question is, will she recover from this disease, is any other treatment have. And how much chance to recover from the same. Please response on this query, as I am always thank'x full to you.
I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.
Self-awareness (sometimes also referred to as self-knowledge or introspection) about understands your own needs, desires, failings, habits, and everything else that makes you tick. The more you know about yourself, the better you are at adapting life changes that suit your needs.
Why does self-awareness matter?
Self-awareness is the key cornerstone to emotional intelligence, according to daniel goleman. The ability to monitor our emotions and thoughts from moment to moment is key to understanding ourselves better, being at peace with who we are and proactively managing our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
In addition, self-aware people tend to act consciously rather than react passively, to be in good psychological health and to have a positive outlook on life. They also have greater depth of life experience and are more likely to be more compassionate to themselves and others.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness:
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.
I am married man and still have sex with wife but I don't want to pregnent to my wife. Fir this what I should I do?
I had an ovary cyst laser operation 2 month ago and after that an injection was given in bump. A big lump was formed after the injection. Noe after two months it it becom smaller but itis not going away and sometimes there is pain also in the hip and leg. Please suggest what I should do.
My wife is having thyroid, her tsh value is 7. T3 & t4 test not done, how bad is this situation and what all eating precautions she should eat and suggest good medicine to cure.
Secondary infertility is a condition characterized by the inability to get pregnant, in spite of a successful pregnancy in the past. Usually, after a conception, a woman feels confident about her second conception as well. However, this might not always be the case. This condition can be very frustrating for couples, and can be traumatic for some.
Mental issues such as anxiety, shame, depression and guilt can affect both the partners for being unable to conceive the second time.
The causes of secondary infertility are:
Certain complications resulting from previous pregnancies.
Problems in production of sperm in men or impaired delivery of the sperm.
Damage to the fallopian tubes or other ovulation disorders in women.
Physical changes in the body owing to age, weight and usage of certain medications.
Procedures to Overcome Secondary Infertility:
In order to overcome secondary infertility, these tips can come in handy:
Consult a fertility specialist: If you have been facing this problem for a while now, consult a reputed fertility specialist. The doctor will be able to guide you through the steps you must take and also diagnose any underlying condition. Once the condition is diagnosed, if any, then he can zero in on a treatment course.
Change your diet: If you have been following a diet that misses out on some important nutrients and vitamins, especially Vitamin D that is so crucial for easing the process of conception and reproduction, sit up and rectify it. Eat well balanced meals with a healthy mix of nutrients, so that the body is well nourished and the reproductive system functions optimally.
Exercise regularly: With age, physical activity tends to go on a downward spiral, making you prone to weight gain. Obesity can hamper one’s plans of conception; so if the weighing scale is on the heavier side, then take immediate steps to correct it. Simple exercises such as walking or jogging, done regularly, can help keep weight within optimal levels. It will also help reduce stress levels that will ultimately boost the health of hormones related to reproduction.