Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
At the time of sleeping my mom feel like someone talking around .so she can't sleep at night. Why this happens?
Hi. I have really severe stomach aches on the first day of my periods. Its been a year. What could it be. As there is notyn showing on the ultra sound. I am sometimes in real bad situation with pain. I cant be ok without taking painkillers. Like 2-3 on the first day.
I am 53 yrs old and has a lot of urge to do sex daily. But not able to achieve. I could have sex only twice a week.
I am 22years old. My right knee is paining. Though I have consulted an orthopaedic the pain is still there. What should I do?
After use of veet on genital area i have got burns there skin has burnt pls provide some good lotion which would reduce the burn nd pain.
My self Dhaval trivedi age is 31 I'm suffering from high BP since July I take medicine regularly but it's not controller my BP range is 170/110 what should I do? I consulted two MD doctors in my area.
From the past 3 months he is having headache and sometimes the problem of migraine but he don't want to consult a doctor so please help.
Hi, I'm 21 years old. I'm a male. I have breathing problem (steps, bathing time etc) and also I have a body pain every parts of body will be paining. Even though I did not done any heavy work but I'm getting body pain. I used pain relief ointment for knee for past two days but no use. I'm feeling like a old man. Please give me a suggestions. Thank you!
Depression is recognized as a mood disorder characterized by the prolonged feeling of sadness and loss of interest in otherwise regular activities. The symptoms include loss of sleep and appetite, loss of interest, persistent feeling of sadness and lowered self-esteem. These symptoms should last for a minimum of 4 weeks for the individual to be diagnosed with depression. Sometimes, at its later stages, depression can also be accompanied by suicidal tendencies.
How it can be treated?
- Role of anti-depressants: Depression has become rather common in the present day scenario. The treatment varies from prescription drugs to therapy. People who have depression are usually given mood enhancers and anti-depressants. Antidepressants are medicines used to help people who have depression. With the help of these depression medications, most people can achieve significant recovery from depression. Most antidepressants are believed to work by slowing the removal of certain chemicals from the brain. These chemicals are called neurotransmitters (such as serotonin and norepinephrine). Neurotransmitters are needed for normal brain function and are involved in the control of mood and in other responses and functions, such as eating, sleep, pain, and thinking. Antidepressants help people with depression by making these natural chemicals more available to the brain. By restoring the brain’s chemical balance, antidepressants help relieve the symptoms of depression. Specifically, antidepressant drugs help reduce the extreme sadness, hopelessness, and lack of interest in life that are typical in people with depression. However, these are but short-term solutions to depression and don’t necessarily cure the individual completely. For the treatment to be effective, the drug intake must be combined with therapeutic techniques to solve the problem at the root level.
- Therapy: Different therapeutic techniques are used to treat depression depending majorly on the individual, the cause of depression and general history and state of mind. Research suggests that client centered therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy are a good start with an average case of depression. The therapists usually incorporate several other methods based on the client’s need to get maximum effect. Adlerian techniques, where individuals are made to comprehend the thoughts and emotions which influence their lifestyles and adopt a more productive and positive way of life, are rather helpful with most clients who suffer from depression.
Depression is a fairly common mental health disorder today, affecting a large population. Depression must be acknowledged as a proper mood disorder and not just a passing phase. It is completely curable with proper medicine and therapeutic sessions. The individual is able to move over the feelings of unhappiness and lack of interest with proper care and acceptance from loved ones in addition to therapy and the drugs, of course. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, My question is me and my boyfriend had an oral sex during that time he touched my vagina with his penis but it was all dry and he didn't come in. After like regular menstruation I had my cycle. Then I have got another one in the in the next month. On the third month I have got another menstruation but it did only last for two days where as my cycle is for five days. I'm confused, is that a sign of pregnancy or its just normal. Please let me know. Thanks!
What you do to make out to gain my body I am skinny and I want to gain body feel uncomfortable in my self please help me.
My friend is 20 years old and Her periods are getting delayed every month by 2-3 days. And she has done sex before 1 month but condom was used during sex and now her periods are delayed by 20 days. She is with period now so does it mean she is not pregnant? How can he minimize this delay of her period dates.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"