Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Sandhya Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S Sandhya RaniYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am Suffering from menstrual problem as from beginning it was not regular as I took homeopathy treatment but it took so long time so after 2 years I stopped it and as I want quick relief after consulting gynaecologist I took 3 months course of allopathic tablets but non of use I have also gone through sonography but reports were normal there after now from 1 month I am taking sio care syrup. But no results are seen. What can I do now to make my periods regular.
Hello ma'am /sir I am 27 year old girl. I am unmarried and cause of thyroid and weight gain and my periods is regular but not coming after 1-2 days. I take eltrocin, calcium tablet and vit D tablet. Please treat me and suggest me.
I am 30 years old lady. Recently I m diagnosed with hypothyroid and diabetes both are borderline. Taking 25 mg pill for thyroid daily and half 750 mg pill for diabetes. I have one child and now want to plan for second child. My periods are also always irregular. Is it related to thyroid n diabetes? and what are my chances of conceiving. I am doing course to normalize my periods.
I am pregnant 1.5 month, aj achank mere vegina me 2-3 rai ke dane jese lal kan mile Jo chip chipe the pls tell me ye koi dar ne vali bat nahi hena.
Balancing the personal and professional life can be quite taxing. In the process, women often neglect their health. Work is important but not more than your health. Women of reproductive age should be extra careful. Many women particularly suffer from gynecological problems (PCOS, menstrual problems, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, to name a few). Thus, following a healthy lifestyle is the key to a healthy body (physical, mental as well as emotional). Health issues, no matter how minor, should not be left unattended.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
A healthy lifestyle can help ward off many unwanted health complications (especially gynecological problems).
- Eat a Healthy Diet. Many women live by fast foods. While burgers, pizzas, and fried foods may satisfy your taste buds, your body and overall health will have to bear the brunt. Once a while, pampering yourself with fast foods is fine, but do not make it an everyday practice. Include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. A healthy and balanced diet takes care of many gynecological disorders, including menstrual problems. Keep your body well hydrated.
- Obesity. Obesity can wreak havoc in a woman's life, irrespectively of their age. It is one the underlying factors responsible for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and other hormonal disorders. Thus, maintaining a healthy body weight becomes very important.
- Do not Compromise on your Sleep. On an average, a woman needs between 6-8 hours of sleep daily. A sound and healthy body can work better. Try and follow a healthy sleeping routine. Ideally, you should retire to bed by 10 pm and wake up by 6 am. Avoid stress and anxiety as much as you can. Too much stress can cause a hormonal imbalance with serious complications.
- Physical Activities and Workouts: Exercise and meditation act as a tonic for the body. You may lead a hectic life but 30 minutes a day is all that you need to refresh and rejuvenate your body. You will be able to kick-start the day with a renewed vigor and zeal. Women who are on the healthier side of the scale and have been trying hard to lose weight are sure to benefit from this.
- Annual Health Check-ups. Healthy or not, women (of all age groups) should go for annual health check-ups. Many health problems get complicated and almost untreatable due to late diagnosis. There is no point in taking chances with your health. Nobody can understand or know your body better than you. If you notice anything unusual (especially in your breast), immediately consult your physician. Self-awareness is essential.
Here are a few important personal care and hygiene that every woman should follow diligently
- Practice healthy vaginal hygiene. Wash your vaginal area daily. You can use warm water to clean the area.
- Avoid douching, use of perfumes and scented soaps in your vagina and adjacent areas. It can affect the pH of your vagina, resulting in infections.
- Always go for safe and healthy sex. Unprotected sex may cause STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and infections (bacterial, viral or yeast).
- Keep a record of your menstrual cycle every month. Make it a habit to change your sanitary napkins frequently during periods.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 15 years girl my periods came on 5th may and ended on 8th may and now it came on 31st may? Why it came on 31st.
I have menstrual cycle problem from the beginning now because of that my health issues are becomings more and immune system is weak too. Can you help me with some solution for this.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.