Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.HussainiYour feedback matters!
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering from breast lump .she is taking homeopathic medicine for it. She feels Pain in her breast and pus comes out of her breast not from the nipple but the swelling sight of upper and lower part of her breast. It is the fnab report of her. Cytology - Fine needle aspiration biopsy - breast lump - microscopic smears reveal a low cell yield With large branching monolayered sheets of uniform epithelial cells. Numerous single, bare nuclei of benign type present in the background along with few fragments of fibromyxoid stroma. Comment - Fibroadenoma. Advice - HPE. Please suggest treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
Sir/mam I have too many spots on my body after suffered from chickenpox. please help me to cure these spots. And I have so many skin tags on my body too. Thanks.
Mere face pe chicken pox ka nishaan h kya ye hatt ni skta through medication? and mera rang sawla hota ja rha hai iska koi permanent ilaaj hai kyuki mene bht medication li pr koi farak ni padha M 21 years old.
I have black scars on my forehead skin (it look like dead skin) what should I do I have tried all remedy eventhough I went through laser also but still it is there so please tell me. Currently I am not in india I am in japan.
24 years old male, I have a white spot below my eye, it was formed after contact with an insect. How to remove that?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.
I have dark circle in eyes. I am working in bpo. Late night shift. Kindly suggest method to remove dar circle.
Hi I'm Rohan I want to ask about my Skin means whenever I stay at my Home I look fair enough and even if I go out to play anything in the Sun for 2mins Also, I Become So black and My Skin Is Also too much oily For that also I want some solution, Please will you help me for that?
I am 32 years old on my nose and cheeks (under eyes) are some dark points pigmentation I have Pigmentation on my face like jhaiya. What is the best treatment for this?
Dear sir / madam I am 16 years old teenager I have a wish to lighten my skin tone and make my skin glow .please please suggest me a best home remedy to lighten my skin tone and make it glow.
Hi, I'm experiencing a lot of black dots on my legs even though I practice waxing and not shaving. Sometimes, ingrown hair also occur. What shall I do to make the dots go and prevent ingrowth.
Sir, on my chest there are so many white spot. If I go out side front of the sun, my skin getting ocated so much.
Hey my name is aishna and I have a little scars on my face skin could you please suggest a good treatment and ointment.
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
I have a dark and very oily skin. I also have acne. There is a black patch in my forehead. I use sunscreen but it is not going off. Is it a tan? I want to improve my complexion. Please help me.
Staying hydrated at all times is essential for a glowing complexion. Do avoid alcoholic or aerated drinks that are full of sugar and replace them with water whenever possible. Get daily dose of vitamin c to protect against the sun and get a bright even skin tone.
Intake of leafy green vegetables dark berries oily fish and nuts is a great way to achieve a balanced skin texture. Muncing on nuts also helps heal skin faster