Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Rohini Devi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. Rohini DeviYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 35 years old 6 months I'm taking 2nd ivf treatment as 1st was unsuccessful I got hypothyroidism it's normal for which I take 100 mcg every day & I got pcod problem as my periods r irregular & now for 2 years it's been light as well so can you please suggest any precautions to take for success.
M 10th month pregnant its too muchh itching in palms n feet but now on full body doc give me medicine but no response may j know why please suggest me.
Dear sir, Marriage completed 5 years We both all reports are normal but she didn't conceive a single time, Please guide.
I am suffering from white discharge sometimes. Whether it is a matter to worry for an unmarried girl at tge age of 26.
This enquiry is regarding my mom's period issue, her age is 45 but still she is having period in every month 2 times. She consult with so many doctors they provided the medicine but prob is not rectified, because of this her health also not good if you could suggest me anything it would be very helpful.
My 20 week fetus has been diagnosed with cdh and dextrocardia. His stomach is on the left and heart on the right. His lhr ratio is 0.91 please advise me what should I do now. I conceived this through ivf I know its tough decision so I m confused what to do. Some doc says they aren't sure and can't say till birth all depends on how pregnancy proceeds please advise me on what best to do.
It needs proper efforts by a person who want to reduce weight.
Diet; exercise and herbal medicine can reduce weight.
Daily diet should include fresh green vegetables and fruits.
Avoid sugar; oily food and milk products.
Do daily exercise like running
Brisk walking or swimming.
Herbs like garcinia fruit extract or triphala or guggul can help to reduce fat.
Patient may consult with me to reduce weight.
I am facing pcod problem because of this I got irregular periods but I am trying to conceive how I can please guide me in right way.
Not many people are aware of the term Hymenoplasty. For some people, an intact hymen has a great significance (often an indication of a female virginity). However, you don't always need an intercourse for the hymen sheath (a thin tissue membrane that surrounds the external opening of the vagina) to break. Activities such as horse riding, gymnastics, swimming, to name a few, can play a pivotal role bringing about the rupture of the hymen.
For long, people believed that a hymen, once ruptured, can never be restored. With the advancement of technology, this fact is slowly getting transformed into a myth. With Hymenoplasty (also called as a Hymen reconstruction surgery) one can achieve the impossible i.e reconstruction of a ruptured hymen surgically. Hymenoplasty also comes as a blessing for women born without a hymen. In this case, a Hymenoplasty aids in creating a new hymen, making life a lot easier for the concerned person.
Procedure involved in a Hymenoplasty
- Before opting for a Hymenoplasty, one should have a proper understanding of the surgical procedure, including the pros and the cons. Thus, a consultation with the surgeon (should be experienced with impressive credentials and success rate) is of prime importance.
- Once you are fully prepared (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially), the surgeon will fix a date for the surgery.
- Hymenoplasty is a hassle-free procedure that involves the following steps.
- Before the surgery, a local anesthesia is given to the patient to make the procedure less painful.
- The ruptured edges of the hymen tissues are then carefully sutured together. The suturing of the hymen is done in such a way that the vaginal opening is not fully covered or concealed.
- In some cases, a new hymen may also be constructed using the flap of skin present in the vaginal lining.
- The entire procedure of Hymenoplasty seldom takes more than two hours. The patient, however, needs to be thoroughly observed and monitored for the next two-three hours (for signs of any complications or extreme side effects and discomfort).
- The complete healing and recovery may take between six-eight weeks.
- In most of the cases, the patient is discharged on the same day.
The risks associated with Hymenoplasty
There is seldom any extreme complications or risks associated with Hymenoplasty. However, mild pain, swelling, tightening of the vaginal wall, and bleeding are some of the side-effects that may persist for a few days following the surgery.
Precautions one must take
The following precautionary measures can work wonders, ensuring a better recovery sans any complications.
- Physical activities such as strenuous exercise, swimming, aerobics should be avoided for at least a few weeks or as recommended by the doctor.
- Do not indulge in sex immediately after Hymenoplasty. In most cases, doctors advise four weeks break from sexual intercourse following the hymen restoration surgery.
- Going for Epsom salt baths (sitting on it) at least twice or thrice a week can work wonders, speeding up the healing process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!