Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S Ranga ReddyYour feedback matters!
Fruits belong to the blissful few products that mean temptation, pleasure, health and vitality, a rare combination of all in one. Fruits extracts have open up a new avenue to the usage of fruits. They are well known to have refreshing, purifying as well as soothing and hydrating properties. Read the article to know how fruit extracts can help you look younger.
Are the growing wrinkles on your face giving you sleepless nights? Cosmetic market is flooded with innumerable types of lotions and creams that give assurance of reducing the wrinkles helping you look young. But, these cosmetic products contain harmful chemicals which may help you at present but can harm your skin in the future. At this point of time a question may arise in your mind that – “Is there any other alternative or option which can help you, without leaving any adverse affect”? Yes, the answer is “fruit extracts” that can help you look younger and that too in a natural way.
Fruit extracts are prepared from fruits with little or no outside ingredients. Fruits such as apple, banana, custard apple, guava, lime, mango alphonso, orange, papaya, pineapple, strawberry are commonly used for making fruit extracts products.
Use of fruits in cosmetic functions is mainly due to the presence of vitamins and alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) such as glycolic, lactic, malic, citric and tartaric acids. Fruit extracts are known to have refreshing, purifying as well as soothing and hydrating properties. They are used for caring and grooming body, skin and hair.
Variety of fruit extracts are available in the market to suit perfectly to all skin types and hair texture. Deciding which fruit extract product to buy and from where must be bewildering you by now.
Let me firstly answer the former part of the question. To find which fruit extract to buy, you initially need to do a bit of research. Find what type is of skin texture do you have is it oily, dry or normal. If this task seems tough, you can seek for this information from professional advice from cosmetologist, who can guide you in a better manner that which fruit extract product will suit your skin type.
The next thing you need to do is to search through the market about all the available sellers or companies of the particular fruit extract that you are looking for. You can go out and can shop for them in the cosmetic shop but in case you don’t want to get into all these hassles, you can look for online cosmetic sellers. Nowadays number of well known companies has open up their websites, so that a customer can look at all the products they offer at one place. Go through the various websites, you can read the feature of each fruit extract and can find the suitable fruit extract product that suits your needs to the best and that too at a much lower price than that available in the open market.
Growth of the fruit extracts usage in other words organic food segment has bang upon the "natural cosmetics" industry by raising consumers' expectations. The positive image of fruits positive in food has now moved across to cosmetic products such as fruit extracts and many more. Get a new young look with fruit extracts and let other guess what your right age is.
Hi doctor I have black/blue bump on my scalp (head) since 6-7 months …it's not itchy. When scalp is dried it becomes hard and stuck in nail while scratching. I google the conditions and looks more like BLUE NAEVUS. Doc can you suggest me treatment and explain about this condition.
Hi this is younus khan my info is corect as given below. Actually I have problem wit my skin from d day I took birth its just lyk skin of a snake I consulted mny doctors eg lyk Kim's hospital and homeopathy hospitals one of d doctor took my picture of my hand and suggested me a lotion ALOEVERA CALENDULA I tried it but it fails to cure. U r my last hope sometimes its very embrsng to me wen ever I go fr swimming wit my friends but its not on my full face may b I'm lucky I'm good looks enough fair but only thn which disappoints me is my skin sumtyms itl b difficult to hide my skin sometimes it comes on my face to on my forehead. Wen the season is to hot or too cold it gets mor its starts itching but thnx to VASELINE which helps me in stopping itching. Hv heard lot abt dis app I please help me and suggest me something which gone really work please doctor you r my last hope .vil b early waiting fr your response. Thnk you.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.