Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S Ranga ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi all doctors Is there any infection can effect prostrate and semen vesicles? If there's an infection is it series issue ?Please tell.
I am 24 years oldmale. I have cherry angiomas on my arms and chest. How to get rid of them naturally?
Hie my name is chaitali and I am 27 years old. Last year I have suffered from chickenpox and most of the red spots was on my head and face. Now after treatment spots are reduced but left with marks on my face and few scars too. My question is what should I try to reduce those scars and marks all over my face.
Hi, can you suggest supplements for glowing skin and hair growth. I'm getting married in 2 months. Is it necessary to get facials for glowing skin!
I have dark upper lip and my outline of my lower lip is also dark. What should I do to remove the pigmentation? Is there a permanent solution to this problem?
I have dark circles around my eyes. Once in a month the skin removes automatically. It becomes more dark after removal of skin. What should I do to recover this problem?
Hi I m suffering from skin raised bumps do not know what they are these appear on my legs mostly I got medication and injections taxim for 7 days but these appear again and again and the worst thing is they appear in numbers like 3 - 4 and cause me pain I can not even walk and also in my nose but tiny which never heal and are almost from a long tym please help.
Hi I have very stubborn pigmentation on nose and both side of cheeks. I have taken 6 peels and 5 dermaroller sessions. I have used hydroquinone lot if times In last 4-5 years. Please suggest me something to get rid of pigmentation.
How can I get fair skin and gain weight? I have thyroid problem from last 8 year and it's very badly affects on my body and health. What to do? Hell me!
My face had become black due to sun rays so how should I remove my sun tan from my face to become fair. Plez advice me for best medicine or natural treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see my changes. What should I do.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.