Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S Ramchandra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old I am suffering from toe pain from last 2 week and when I am wearing shoes then pain is more so kindly advice what to do. Thanks.
Here is a list of the colors of your urine which conveys how your health is.
1) Colorless or transparent - If you are having colorless pee, then it means you are drinking just a lot of water. You can afford to reduce it.
2) Pale straw color - It is the normal, healthy color, which indicates that you are well-hydrated.
3) Transparent yellow - Having transparent yellow pee is normal. But you might want to add an extra glass of water to your day.
4) Dark Yellow - An indication that although you have normal hydration, you should still consider having some more water regularly.
5) Amber or Honey Color - It is an indication of decreased hydration. So, go ahead and drink some water right away.
6) Syrup or Brown Ale Color - Can be an indication of severe dehydration or liver disease. Consult your doctor if it persists.
7) Pink to Reddish - Beets, blueberries or rhubarb can be fruits that can cause pinkish urine. But if you haven't eaten them, then it might be blood or a sign of infection. It is recommended that you contact a doctor.
8) Orange - Indication of dehydration or a liver or bile duct condition. Consider discussing it with a doctor.
9) Blue or Green - A result of genetic condition or food dye. You can contact your doctor to ascertain the reason. Usually, it is harmless.
10) Foaming - Fizzing or foaming pee isn't actually a problem, if occasional. But otherwise, it might indicate kidney troubles. Consult a doctor accordingly.
If you have any further questions on issues, click on 'consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
On my back and hands there are lots of red pimple within each hair follicles and leaves a black spot earlier treated with tretinoin cream but again it is appearing please guide me about its possible causes and how to cure these black spots and growing pimples.
Dear sir I am an alcoholic since 3 years now want to stop drinking so please advice if any medicine available for the same also let me know is dizone safe?
I am 20 years and I have a problem of headache when I take food after 12 am, how should I resolve my this problem.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.