Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.R.Sai SanthoshiYour feedback matters!
Yesterday I smoke weed with some friends. There were no problem yesterday but since today, I am feeling some problem in my stomach. nisha utar hi nahi raha hai. Pls tell me how to get rid from it.
There are a number of good bacteria that can help us and the more number of good gut bacteria we keep in our body, the better our digestion gets. Due to this, there is lesser chance that a specific food will trigger a harmful anti-inflammatory response.
- Prebiotic power food: A food that is prebiotic, contains ingredients like fiber that the intestine bacteria feast upon, creating byproducts that are fermented and hence, beneficial for the health. The most powerful prebiotic nourishments are almonds, asparagus, bananas, cereal, garlic, greens (particularly dandelion), kiwi, mushrooms, oats and onions.
- Probiotic power food: Rather than being cooked or eaten crisp, probiotic-rich food items are made in a moderate cooker or in a way that the microbes get a chance to ferment naturally. These food items provide fiber to our gut bacteria. Some of them include curd, kimchi, carrots, green beans, beet root, pickles and Greek olives, fermented soybeans and cultured dairy items.
- Kefir: Kefir, a fermented and somewhat carbonated dairy drink, can add to enhanced metabolic well-being by delivering good bacteria and furthermore helping in the inclusion of vitamins B12 and K.
- Whole oranges: Our gut bacteria ferment the solvent fiber found in oranges and one of the side effects is an unsaturated fat called butyrate. Butyrate is the favored fuel hotspot for the cells that line our GI tract and therefore energizes a healthy digestive system.
- Sourdough bread: This somewhat harsh, chewy bread is made with a lactic corrosive starter that contains parts of lactobacillus, a type of microscopic organisms that includes good bacteria in this bakery item. Sourdough might be the most healthy bread choice.
- Lentils: Lentils can add to our gut’s well-being in a couple of ways. Lentils contain solvent fiber and are additionally a source of prebiotics that feed our current valuable gut bacteria.
- Dark chocolate: The microorganisms inside our GI tract can productively ferment chocolate. These byproducts have been found to be beneficial both, for the well-being of the gut as well as a sound heart. Search for dark chocolate with no less than 70% cacao content.
- Pickles: Fermenting a cucumber into a pickle increases the benefits, loading the crunchy veggie with probiotics. However, not all pickles offer good bacteria. Search for those made with saline solution (salt and water) as opposed to vinegar.
- Sauerkraut: Another fermented sustenance is called sauerkraut. It is also known as fermented cabbage and acts as a vehicle to take healthy probiotic bacteria to the GI tract. Make sure to search for newly made sauerkraut (it will be in the refrigerated area) and not the canned ones.
- Butter: Butter is a source of butyrate in our diets that occurs naturally. Dishes that contain butyrate may likewise enhance intestinal boundary function and enhance general gut health. Search for butter from grass-fed cows.