Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.R.Sai SanthoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi, is it harmful to masturbating daily? I am bachelor. If it is harmful than what is days gap one can masturbate. Thank you in advance.
My father is suffering from osteomyelitis (spinal TB). He is 58 years old. He is taking medicines from 8 days. Doctors advise bed rest. He is loosing health sharply may be due to side effect of medicines. I want to discuss the diet plan so that he can recover soon.
I have continuos sneezing problem with some irritation in nose for an hour or more since last five years. Rubbing nose urge cause more irritation and water in eyes. Its totally embarrassing. Please help.
My veins come's out of in my both legs and hand and I recently consulting a doc but not not get benefits so I need your help.
Hi, Suddenly itching started in my eyes and coming water from my eyes and nasals and breath being one way from nasal please suggest it is nasal diseases or may be symptom of other diseases.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have PCOD problem since last 10 years .I take medicine allopathy and homeopathy too but the result was same no improvement ,I also facing the problem of hirsutism ,so I know to want know that how I get rid of this problem?
I am 50 years, daily doing exercise since last more than 5 yrs. Recently I develop feeling like heavy head consulted doctor, he gave me 16 days of BP medicine tomorrow I will complete 15 days. Today I checked my BP it is showing 160/100. Since last more than a month I am taking portions of salad, vegetables and fruits in my regular diet, Also low oil and low sodium salt. Still BP is showing high even after taking medicine. I am not feeling heavy head now, is it normal?
Doctor I having problems off piles so tell me what is I do or not do because I no about this Kind problem is very dengue tell me.
I m addicted to masturbation I masturbate twice or thrice daily nd can not be able to control. please help mee to come out from this habit How to avoid masturbation.
Minimize your salt taste approx use less than 5gm per day.
You will be keep away from Heart disease, Heart Attacks, Strocks and Convulsions. Pregnant women can be prevent your infants from Neonates and epilepsy.
Allah blessed to All