Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Praveen
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S PraveenYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old; well I have a problem with my skin. I have lots of pimples on my face. What's to do? Please inform me about some home remedies. My wife also have same problem. She is pregnant. So please provide me information.
Hello sir I am 24 now and still has a cup size of 30 that is really embarrassing. I want to have bigger ones but without any surgery. Is it possible.
Does using a shaving gel on face cause harm to the skin? Does it affect our complexion or adds up to fast aging? Or has it got any other side effects?
Sir, I am 27 years old and I had a problem with hair fall for last 1 year. I have taken for the treatment regarding this but their is no control. So suggest the best treatment regarding this.
I am having pimple on my face and black dots and also fungal infection on neck and skin has become so black and also hair became white so please recommend me some creams and facewash and else.
I have itching and dandruff problem in my hair. And due to that I m facing hair loss problem. Before my hair were very thick and good enough. please suggest me some solution. I am really very concerned.
I am facing hair thinning and hair fall at crown area. It is not hereditary. My scalp also feels itchy and oily. After shampooing, I get dandruff for one day, then again my scalp feels itchy and oily. Except crown area, my hair are thick, dense and strong from all the three sides.
Sir I have many skin problems on my face. And I want to be a permanent solutions. I have lot of pimples spots on my face nd some blackheads and sunburn aslo. I went to remove it on my face BT I can't will you please help me and sir I went to be a brighter skin aslo. Thank you.
I am a 23 year old boy. I am facing acne problem from last 4-5 years. I had tried every possible product available in the market but nothing suits me. I also consulted doctors but nothing effected. I tried to squeeze the pimple bz of frustration and now I am having scars. How can I remove the scars?
Hello I have hair fall problem. I have very less growth of hair. So how to I increase the growth of my hair. Give me the advice to solve my problem.
As winters have started, the demand for improving the skin texture and natural glow has also increased. This leads to the increase in the need for the utilization of the chemical peel treatment in the recent times. It is one of the recommended ways of treating dead cells of the skin as well as exfoliating the skin in the best way. You know that after every skin treatment, our skin needs rest and proper care to recover successfully to showcase the best results of the respective treatment. The same is in the case of the chemical peel treatment.
Here are some of the most effective tips to care for your skin after a chemical peel treatment:
- Avoid any other skin treatment: This is the first and foremost tip to ensure that your chemical peel treatment proves to be advantageous for improving your skin tone and quality. If you opt for some other skin treatment just after the chemical peel treatment, then it might lead to allergies or undesired results on the skin of the individual.
- Wear makeup after a break: If you have just got yourself a chemical peel treatment, then make sure that you don’t put on makeup for at least 4-5 hours after the procedure. This will help you to prevent the formation of clogged pores after the treatment. It will help you to keep your skin fresh and sound. Also, you will no longer face any skin problems due to the application of makeup.
- Cleanse well: Yes! Wash your wash thoroughly after the chemical peel treatment. Not only your skin will get cleaner, but you will also feel fresh right after washing your face. Just make sure not to use any harsh or chemical based products for the cleansing of the face.
- Stop pricking your skin: Keep your hands away from your skin. Let it breathe. Avoid touching your skin again and again.
- Stay away from direct sunlight: Make sure that you do not expose your skin to direct sunlight. Take precautions with the help of sunscreen lotions on a regular basis. Always consult your doctor before applying any product after the treatment.
- Avoid swimming for a day or two: Yes, you heard that right! If you have just undergone a chemical peel treatment, then you need to take care of avoiding your swimming sessions for a day or two. This will help you to avoid coming into contact with the chlorine present in the water. The chlorine when comes in direct contact with the treated skin leads to irritation of the sensitive skin.
- Stay away from moisturizer: You will feel that your skin has become dry after your skin is treated with the chemical peel procedure. But don’t try to apply moisturizer on the skin to cure dryness. Just leave your skin in an open atmosphere.
- Avoid steam bath: Make sure you do not go for steam baths after the treatment. This will prevent any possible sensitivity of your skin.
- Avoid excessive exercise: For a few days, avoid rigorous workout at the gym and let your skin rest.
- Take care of your skin based on the type of chemical peel: There are different types of chemical peels available in today’s time. So, ask your doctor regarding the one used in your treatment and take precautions with care accordingly.
M having too much hair fall specially from my bald spot area and my hair is also getting thin, my father have bald spot so is there chance of bald spot for me? If yes then what should I do? I sometimes use chana besan to wash my hair and sometimes shampoo as well and also use original coconut oil. Can drinking amla juice help me? And how much?
Lybrate | Dr. Riddhi Arora speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Craniofacial surgery is a surgical procedure that deals with problems related to skull, face, jaws, neck etc. It involves surgical skills related to otolaryngology, plastic and maxillofacial surgery. This line of treatment involves bone manipulation and is not specific to any tissue. A Craniofacial surgeon often deals with organs such as muscle, bone, skin, and teeth.
Some of the common defects addressed by a craniofacial surgeon include facial fractures, Crouzon's Syndrome, craniofacial clefts, hemifacial microsomia and Treacher Collins Syndrome. A surgeon from this discipline undergoes training in otolaryngology, maxillofacial surgery and plastic surgery.
Here is a list of skull deformities that craniofacial surgery is capable of addressing:
1. Scaphocephaly: This is a disorder where the metopic suture is fused prematurely. This suture covers the front and back of the head. A shape deformity of this structure can result into a triangular and pointed forehead. This is found in 2.8 babies in a sample size of 10000 births. This tops the list of craniofacial surgery.
2. Trigonocephaly: The metopic suture gets prematurely fused in this type of conditions. The metopic suture lies in the forehead and premature fusion results in the forehead becoming pointed and triangular. The head appears as flattened from one side. This condition is witnessed in 1 out of 10000 births.
3. Brachycephaly: This is a condition where both the coronal sutures are fused permanently. The head appears high and wide when a person gets affected with this condition. This occurs in 1 out of 20,000 births.
4. Scaphocephaly: This is a condition where the sagittal suture is fused. This leads to non-growth of the skull in the perpendicular direction. This results in the head to be pointed and long. If the condition gets diagnosed within 6 months of the birth, the same can be rectified by opening the suture surgically.
In any case, where there is any involvement of the forehead, a procedure known as the front-supraorbital advancement is deployed to correct deformation of head shape. This procedure is typically performed at a younger age so that the brain get enough time and space to grow correctly. This also ensures that skull refrains from growing abnormally. This procedure moves both the skull and the eye socket forward.
Other forms of craniofacial surgery:
1. Plastic surgery: Plastic surgery deals with alteration, restoration, and reconstruction of body parts. Some of the surgical procedure includes microsurgery, burn surgery and hand surgery.
2. Maxillofacial surgery: Oral and maxillofacial surgery deal with diseases related to jaws, neck, head and other soft and head tissue of the mouth and jaw.