Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
In my head many pimples and touch the pimples size will be big more itching. Please solve my problem
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. Use removal cream 4month didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see anu changes what should I do?
The black spot on face affected by chicken pox is it removable. I had so much black spot on my face.
Can I make my face glowing its looking dull oily or something dry and rinkles. The skin become dark why I do not know.
I am 25 years old female I have wrinkles on the forehead how to get rid from this permanently please reply me.
Sir, I have thyroid problem. Because of this I am getting so much of hair fall. Please suggest me a doctor for permanent solution.
I want to increase my Breast and nipple. What shall I do? Which blood tests I need to know the problem? I am 21 and am on periods by the tablets Progynova and meprate.
Whats the diet one should follow to have a flawless skin , specially for a 33 year old male like me ?
I have a lot of hair fall since past 2 years and am going bald from front and sides. How can I stop hair fall and regrow hair? Doc had prescribed minoxidil and finasterife for lifetime. I don't want to take minoxidil or finasteride forever. Is there any other way to regrow hair? Maybe any herbal remedy?
Hello doctor, I'm 19 year boy with oily skin. I have whiteheads, blackheads and acne with puss on my face and more on my t-zone. I have pores too in my cheeks. I have taken homeopathy treatment but it doesn't work. Kindly suggest me medicines and oil free facewash.
I m 31 year old male. I having too much of hair fall in morning while having shower. What should I do and how I stop hair loss.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"