Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. Pradeep RajuYour feedback matters!
Which medicine is to take when one is affected with AIDS and what are the symptoms of AIDS and heat stroke.
How to cure eosionophalia and asthama?whenever I run in football I get too much tired.So how can I increase my stamina?
Hello Doctor, I am Jayamurali (22). I feel more introvert during my schooling. But during my college days, I feel myself less introvert. I have finished my college a year before. But even now, I am not feeling comfortable while speaking to new ones. My thoughts become disturbed and I find it difficult to speak words clearly. On those times I happen to search the words for speaking. I fight it hard and speak. Though I am not feeling satisfied about my attitude. Is this due to any psychological imbalance or do I just need to work out on it more…? Please suggest me how to overcome this introvert behavior and become a motivated person towards others.
My blood test report stats show- eosinophilia->10% E. S. R -5mm/1hr polymorph -29% Lymphocytes -61% hemoglobin- 15.6g% Total White cell count-6400/cumm Doctor advised me to take in more veggies and Hetrazan 100Mg tablets. Kindly advice if any issues.
Sir mere pet m dard hota h 15 se 20 minute ek bar hota h bt dard itna jor se hota h ki sahan ni kr sakta.
Hello I want to know how my penis size is to small how should I increase and also want to know when ever I am doing sex with my wife my spam licking within in 2 min.
I am 35 years old woman. I am suffering from pcos as a result of which I have very scanty periods. What should I do ?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.