Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.P. Vijaya Lakshmi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.P. Vijaya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
How to remove pimples and blackspot from my face which cosmetics or natural here can I use. I have this problem from long time?
I am 47. My under arms are become dark. Its hurting very much. Darkness is developed below each folding around my body. Please suggest me home remedies & cream name available in medicals.
Can pls suggest me sir. What is is the process of photo facial. Is it good for skin lightening or not pls suggest me right treatment for lighten my complexion. Peels are good for skin or not. Which treatment will be good for skin lighten and glowing skin photo facial or peel. Which is long lasting treatment please suggest me. And pls tell me cost also.
I have dandruff problem throughout the year. And because of this hairfall happens. Kindly tell the simplest and effective remedy.
Hello Doctor, Im having hairfall from past 6months. Please suggest me what do i have to use to protect my hairs.
I am having hairs on my upper lips. I am very unconscious about that. I tried creams but no action. It is really feel awkward .What should I do.
I just noticed my perineum area has turned lil red. No itching, pain, or discharge. What can cause perineum area to turn red? I am a virgin.
I am loosing my hair's rapidly I tried everything like shampoos and oils but failed to get any output from that I am worried about my heavy hair loss can you suggest any ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine for me.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.