Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S P Chandrashekar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. S P ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
A slipped disc is when the soft part of the disc bulges through the circle of connective tissue. This prolapsed may push on the spinal cord or on the nerve roots. However, it is worth noting that 20 percent of the population has slipped discs without experiencing any noticeable symptoms. The term 'slipped disc' does not really describe the process properly - the disc does not actually slip out of place, but bulges out towards the spinal cord. This condition is also known as a herniated, ruptured, prolapsed, or, more commonly, slipped disk. Some of the most common symptoms of slipped disk are pain in back, neck and lower part of the body, feeling of partial or complete numbness in the parts above and below the affected area, weakness in the lower limbs, scratchy/itchy (tingling) feeling around the genitals, pain while doing any activity such as sneezing, coughing, walking, people suffering from slipped disk often complain of experiencing partial or regular unconsciousness.
In the past, a patient suffering from Disc problems may have been prescribed painkillers/medications, instructed to refrain from physical activities, referred for Physiotherapy, received steroidal shots or injections, and when they weren’t progressing, they were sent for Spinal Surgery. Frankly speaking only 5% of Back pains require Surgeries; the other 95% can be dealt with conservative & curative Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsa. The Ayurvedic treatment usually involves Panchakarma expert Ayurvedic doctor’s consultation and a series of ayurvedic panchakarma treatments like Abhayangam, Swedam, Elakizhi, Navarakizhi, Nasayam, Kativasti, Anuvashan and Kashaya vasti, Marma chikitsa, Meru Chikitsa (Ayurvedic Neuro-Therapy) along with Vatahara chikitsa and Brumhana chikitsa and internal medicines. Usually the treatment p, riod is 7/14/21/28 days according to the severity of the disease.
Today, you may not have to live with that pain anymore. We have successfully treated Lower Back Pain resulting from herniated, bulging, or degenerative discs. We are dedicated to improving the health and function of our patients by combining Traditional Ayurveda Panchakarma Chikitsa with modern technology and Osteopathic manipulation techniques (OMT) to deliver an unprecedented level of service.
We have treated many patients with Spinal conditions like:
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sciatica Syndrome
- Spondylosis (Cervical /Lumbar/ Ankylosing)
- Cervical radiculopathy,
- Dehydrated disc
- Disc prolapsed
- Spinal canal stenosis
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Scoliosis etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!