Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. S NeelimaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Mere sar me 4,5 saal se dard rehta h. Dr. Ko dikhaya but unhone bina MRI or Xray k bina kha ki migrane hai. 7,8 mahine dwa khai but koi aram ni. Ayurvedic bhi khai. and aankho me bhi dard hota h jaise sinus kehte h. N Kbi aade sir me to Kbi pure me dard rehta h. Jaise koi ball jump kr rhi ho. M jaanna chahti hu. Kya muje MRI krwani chahiye. Ya sirdrd ke liye koi or test h. Plzz muje bta de. Or Jb m sir pr koi kapda bandhti hu to sir sunn ho jata h. Plzz Dr. Advise me.
Hi I have cough from 2 days now little bit cured I hope so but my throat is paining what do I do for immediate cureing.
I have problem of tonsil stones due to which I face problem of bad odor from my mouth. White substance develops in the pores in my mouth. Suggest remedies please.
Good morning doctor I am 25. I have ckd with stage 2.if I eat anything I am feeling that it's stuckedup in my throat evev I drink the water also, seviorly heartburn whatever I ate from 2 years. Endoscopy reports are normal. Ecg,2d echo everything fine. And I am using pantop which doctor recommended but not cured well. I am feeling bad what I have to do? Is it anything serious.
Dear sir/mam I have a niece about 8 months now, She is suffering form cold from one month, Last week, a kind of puss was in her ears. When we consulted a doc. He said that it is due to the cold and we were giving her milk with her head laid down due to which some milk may have gone to her ears. She is taking medicines as well from last 3 weeks but it is not helping out. What should we do? We only give her milk and some times banana to eat. What else can we give her to eat, She has now got 2 teeth from both upper and lower jaw. Please help.
Everyday morning when I wake up I find my nose closed. As the day progresses it gradually opens. But not totally. Please advice what can I do ?
I have chronic snoring problem.... It makes my sleep not comfortable... Any treatment available to overcome this?
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.