Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Neelima
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S NeelimaYour feedback matters!
I have sinus problem. I don't know if its too serious or not but my nose (inside) hurts time to time when the weather change. When it rains and when the weather's dry. I've gone to the doctors years back and did multiple medicines but it doesn't help so I stopped going to the doctor and let it be. Because we all know sinus's problems never go away even with surgery. But, right now my nose really hurt from the inside and is going through my head and my head hurts. Please tell me something. Thank youu.
Audiogram shown I am deaf what would be the reason heaviness in left ear. Consulted with ent doctor but got no result.
Hi, my son has hearing problems after 1 month from birth I need some one who can fix his problem immediately. Since from one month from he has gone through many problems like thickness CSF we have fitted shunt in his head need a good consulting solution.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. Since last year which was my first year in college I had fainting feeling one day and went to hospital for check & it was said I was near to lo pressure. After this attack I never felt normal. I had vertigo, ringing ear, sometimes palpitation of heart, nausea, feelingness of vomiting trimmering of limbs and fainting feeling every time. And in my holidays I went back home and showed to our trusted doctor and found out that I have gastritis. I was given medication and breathing and burping problem was over. And I also felt better at home. I came back to college and my second semester and third was over with the same stress and feeling. And after that I again visited referee hospital and found that I have tinnitus. But this days I am suffering bad my chest feels like it is heavy, light. Headedness, weakness, ringing ear, tiredness and fear of dieing. I did ct scanning of my head but it's normal and. Pressure is also normal. I don't know what is the problem doc. Is it Ms. Or a heart problem.
Good morning sir, my problem is throat pain for this I consulted so many doctors, they gave me medicine, injections after they injected pain decreases but after some time it pains again, even I can't drink water also so I had lot of pain sir, lastly I did blood checking then they told your liver is some what damaged due to usage of more antibiotics so careful yourself they said like this sir, so now what can I do for that pain sir, could you please inform me as soon as possible sir.
I am 19 years old I am experiencing pain in my throat something whitish is coming. Its hurting a lot.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood-thinning medication: People having blood-thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nosebleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!