Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.Neelakanta Reddy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.Neelakanta ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello docs. My new born baby is caught in cold. What can I do. Any treatment. She is 1 month and 5 days old. Kindly reply with all available options. Pls.
My seven months old baby is loosening motion like water, has been suggested normet and nutrolin B but he is in the same condition still. Earlier because of chest congestion he's been given azithromycinkufril dropscetrizine syrp and vomiknd for pukes but now he is not puking but loose motions are too much. Could these motions b coz of those medicines stated above.
My son is 4 years old. In the last 4 days, he got red boils on his nose and, eye lid. Please advise.
My daughter is passing stool multiple times a day for last couple of weeks. She passes the same without realising in under garment. This happens specifically after eating something. She is active and takes normal diet. I have consulted pediatricians, homeopaths, Ayurved etc with no success. I had given her Norfloxacin+metrogyl for 5 days but that helps only till effect of medicine lasts. Stool test was normal. Please help.
One year old. He has undecendent testes. There is any medicine. Or I have to go for surgery. Is this surgery expensive. What will be the expected cost?
Bringing up a child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is very different from traditional child-rearing. Keeping up with usual household activities and making house-rules almost seems impossible when you have a hyperactive child around.
Recognizing the signs of ADHD in your child-
Children/young adults with ADHD encounter the following traits-
- Easy distraction
- Inability to remain seated for longer periods
- Anger management issues
- Lack of concentration
Sometimes, coping up with your child’s behavior can be really frustrating, but there are ways to make life easier.
How to raise a child with ADHD-
There is no denying the fact that children with ADHD are functionally different from others. While they can still learn what is socially acceptable and what is not, ADHD does make them prone to impulsive behavior.
Depending on the severity and symptoms of the disorder in the child, parents should adopt various approaches. First, you will need to modify your own behavior in order to alter and manage your child’s behavior.
- Identify which behaviors in your child affects your emotional state the most and apply simple techniques such as taking conscious deep breathing many times a day on your own to calm yourself. If you are unable to calm down with other methods Intent Healing self-healing will help you to stabilize your energies in a neutral, calm or positive state of being.
- With a daily practice such as Intent Healing, the Triggers that cause the unproductive and undesirable symptoms of ADHD manifestation in your child will disappear permanently and your child's energies can then be directed into productive and satisfying pursuits and endeavors.
- Aggressive outbursts, anger/agitation is common behavioral problems faced by ADHD patients/children. One way of dealing with such issues is for you to take a ‘time-out’and prepare yourself beforehand by applying calming techniques on Yourself first. This will help your energies be in a neutral/calm or positive state of being, which your child will then Feel too and that will help calm the child and prevent and/or mitigate these kinds of outbursts occurring in your child.
Apart from behavioral management, parents are also advised to adopt certain habits such as-
- Working out a daily routine for the child, and sticking to it
- Organizing and simplifying the child’s life
- Regularly assigning small, do-able tasks to the child
- Limit your child’s accessibility to electronic gadgets- television, video games, etc. since these encourage impulsive behavior. Instead, encourage them to take part in activities that require attention and concentration. For example, reading books, painting/coloring.
Children, especially those with ADHD, often imitate the behavior of a parent/family member. It is therefore important that as parents, you remain calm, composed and relaxed during tough times. Intent Healing helps you prepare beforehand so you are confident in raising your child with ADHD with ease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!