Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Naunihal Singh
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S Naunihal SinghYour feedback matters!
My two years old child is very small, and appears to be underweight for his age. What could be the cause, as I look after him very well?
I have tinnitus and loss of hearing in right ear, I read at one place on internet that there is some medicine for this in homeopathy. Can any one help me in this regard
My son 9 years old is suffering from atopic dermatitis since birth, I have tried both Allopathy and homeopathy treatment from so called famous doctors in this fields, but in vain. Have conducted all necessary allergy test, and all result were negative except a marginal allergy to cows milk. However cows milk has been stopped but still the allergy persists. My experience is he gets this allergy when there is season change .pl. Suggest Thanks.
Its about my child, who is 4 months old. I dont have enough breast milk. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him. Currently I am giving lactodex 90 ml with 3 teaspoon ib an interval of 1.5 hrs. He cries frequently and sleeps very less in nght. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.
My baby is 2 1/2 month old. He sleeps turns either right or left side instead of sleeping on his back. He cries if I adjust him to straighten position n he is comfortable sleeping side ways. Please suggest does it cause any problem?
Shall I use plastic bottle to feed my baby (40 days)? As I am feeding her with a drop. Or shall I feed her with spoon? Please suggest.
Utmost care should be given for children s dental health. Tooth appears six months from birth. Clean tooth with wet gauze and go for a dental visit at soon aftr first year of birth. Taking child to a dentist at young age is the best way to prevent tooth related problems.