Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S MahalaxmiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I have lump kind of thing in my right armpit nd also I usually feel severe pain in my right breast nd sometimes in left too. My left breast is little small in size compared to right one. Wat is the prob actually?
I m just 16. I have period irregular 3 months. I consume tablet of unwanted pill. Irregular period last 3 months. What should I doo. please help me, god is help you.
My wife period comes on 2nd of the month but we are getting married on 2nd Dec and from that day we are getting physical on daily basis so can I think my wife is pregnant. If so how can I check it to confirm my self.
Hi doctor I have to ask a que that someone is told me that if a girl don't want pregnancy after sex then she should be taken 72 pils So is there only one pill or some more? Is there any harm to a girl? Is she suffering from periods then is it good to her? Is only a pill works? Is it for a healthy girl or any of girls can have it? Tell me everything about it.
I have missed my periods from last two months and I have been sexually active but we had safe sex is there any chance of pregnancy? I have been having irregular periods from 7-8 months bt missed fr 2 months for the first time.
Hello , she is 21 years old married girl. She has rare desire for sex. How to make her sex life better, she got excited a little only. Her weight is 48 kgs. And height is 5" 7. She have normal indian lifestyle and food also. Can you help in this case.Please tell.
I had sex in december during my periods. But had periods on jan. The date for periods this month is on 13th feb. Im suffering from fever but today I puked mostly cough and saliva. Is it possible that i'm pregnant? I do not crave for any particular food or do not feel dizzy. I do not have problem with any kind of smell. I have used condom last time while sex. I do not feel any movement and pain on my tummy. Please help me cause i'm totally anxious.
Respected Dr. If I had took unwanted 72 with the reason of unprotected sex 50 hrs ago from now and by mistake now I again done unprotected sex. And my period is came 3 days ago from today. So please can you tell me Any type of pregnancy is possible or not That medicine which was I took, it safe me or not again now? Help me plz.
Hello sir, m 25 years old, unmarried, actually my breast is swelling last few days, I have a pain in my both breast, can not tolerate this pain, what can I do sir, do not have a idea sir, help me to come out from this pain.
Hi doctor I want to get pregnant my first baby. But I have ovarian cyst of 4.07*2.98cm I need to ask as ovarian cyst caused to prevalent pregnancy. How can I get pregnant if I have cyst. Please tell me Dr. Thanx
My mom is home maker. Her weight 70. She is having heavy blood loss in her menstrual cycle. She 39 years.
Amla, otherwise called as indian gooseberry, is light green in colour and tastes sour. The indian gooseberry belongs to the euphorbiaceae family. This fruit ripens in the autumn in wet, forested, hilly areas on the indian subcontinent. In india it is considered a sacred tree. The fruit is very nourishing. Both dried and fresh fruits can be consumed for their health benefits.
Indian gooseberry has also been found to be low in saturated fats, very good source of dietary fiber, and vitamin c. Amla contains good amount of calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene and vitamin b complex, making it good for health.
Health benefits of amla:
The health benefits of indian gooseberry can be partially attributed to its high vitamin-c content.
Amla enhances food absorption, thereby aiding in maximum absorption of nutrients in the body.
Balances stomach acid, hence it is recommended to treat gastritis.
Fortifies the liver by detoxifying it.
Nourishes the brain and mental functioning
Supports the heart. It strengthens the heart muscles, thereby aiding in uniform pumping of blood and the vit c and chromium prevents plague formation in the blood vessels.
Strengthens the lungs
Regulates elimination of free radicals
Helps the urinary system
Increases skin health
Promotes healthier hair
Acts as a body coolant
Flushes out toxins
Improves muscle tone
Acts as an antioxidant. Many health problems are caused by oxidative damage (when body cells use oxygen, they produce by-products called free radicals that can cause damage). Antioxidant agents prevent and repair these damages.
Good hair tonic
Improves eyesight, especially improves short sightedness and cataract
Amla helps in absorption of calcium
Treats menstrual cramps
Chromium content of amla makes it a drug for treating diabetes
It helps in proper digestion and the fiber present facilitates bowel movements.
It helps to treat diarrhea and dysentery
It is proved to improve appetite.
Vitamin-c is a good antioxidant agent, which makes gooseberries a powerful tool against a variety of conditions, including various types of cancer.
It provides remedies for many diseases, so it is widely used in ayurvedic treatment. So consuming amla is a great way to keep your body looking and feeling great!
Uma Maheshwari PS
Dietitian, happy living diet clinic
+91 99000 46344
I did urine test no white layer is formed and then again I did sugar test but after stirring it for 3m the sugar dissolved in urine am I pregnant I don't want to know this for my mother in law suggest me please besides going hospital. please.what can I do to get my periods.
I got married before a year. This month my mensuratal has not come. Went for a pregnancy test it shows negative.
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.