Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S M YaseenYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from obesity due to I have snoring problem I can't sleep whole night. How to loose weight I am unable to do exercise due to both knee was operated (Tear medial meniscus.
I am a 23 year old male. I have problem of tinnitus is my both ears for a long time. (4years). I have undergone several treatments, but no recovery. Please help me.
I am 38 years old. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for last year. Having stuffy nose, runny nose, and post-nasal drip and causing watery, reddened, or itchy eyes and puffiness around the eyes. I got treatment first allopathy than homyopathy however problem same as it is. What should I do? thank you so much.
Today morning around 6.00am when I was half asleep I had a saviour stomach ache. After doing my motion then it the ache settled down this is the 3rd time I'm facing this same problem. The ache was so high that I started sweating like any thing and I felt giddiness also. I had dosa and tomato chuney last night. I did not eat anything outside for a week also. What would be the reason for this kindly help me.
I am having a dry cough from past 7 weeks taken antiboitic snd cough syrup as well but its not fully cure.Now i am having a throat pain with a cough while eating something. Kindly suggest.
Whenever I eat anything after sometime I feel burning in my throat due to heavy acidity. I feel acidic in my teeth also. Pls suggest some remedy. I usually avoid oily food but still it happen and I have weak metabolism also.
Actually I have tonsils which create so many problem in regular interval having this problem with tonsils I also get fever and body pain.
Tinnitus is when you think that there is noise when there really is no sound. It is very common and is not very serious either. It affects about 1/5th of the population. It is worth note that tinnitus is not a condition. Instead, it is a symptom of having a condition. These conditions range from hearing loss, an ear injury or even a circulatory system disorder. Even though tinnitus does worsen with age however, it can also improve with treatment. If you know the cause of tinnitus, it does help treat it. Here is everything you need to know about tinnitus.
Symptoms of Tinnitus:
As mentioned earlier, tinnitus is a ringing, hissing, clicking or buzzing sound which only you can hear and no one else.
Causes of Tinnitus:
There are many common causes of tinnitus including:
- Age-related hearing loss: Tinnitus is commonly caused due to hearing loss.
- Meniere's disease: Meniere's disease is a type of inner ear disorder. It is when there are abnormalities in the fluid pressure of your inner ear.
- Medications: Many medications have a side effect of tinnitus as well including certain antibiotics, antidepressants, cancer medications and even aspirin.
- Loud noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise once in a while will not cause tinnitus. However, constant exposure to loud noise might cause tinnitus.
- Changes in the shape of your ear bone: Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth which results in the bones in your middle ear stiffening.
- Acoustic neuroma: There is a nerve, which goes from the brain straight to the inner ear. When this nerve develops a tumor, it is known as acoustic neuroma which is a common cause of tinnitus.
Treatment of Tinnitus:
Tinnitus can be only be stopped if the underlying condition is treated. However, there are certain electronic devices, which help suppress the noise including:
- Hearing aids: Hearing aids are already helpful for people who have hearing loss; however they can also help reduce tinnitus.
- Masking device: Wearing a masking device which continuously emits a low-level noise helps stop the buzzing, clicking, hissing or ringing sound which comes with tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.