Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. S M Saeedi Islahi HakimYour feedback matters!
I was depressed by failing in exams by mentally and physically with severe head ache. How it could cure?
From past few month I have been diagnosed with thyroid, having tsh reading of 9.8. I had been given thyronorm 25 and am taking it regularly, but I still feel lazy, I sleep a lot as in am not able to get up early in the morning, not interested in any activities, constipation is also there, and am gaining weight. Can you please suggest what I need to do to completely get rid out of this and I need to shed down my weight. Please suggest me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. L used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My mom is almost 45 year old and she is a ayurvedic nurse. And she is much trouble in bus, have normal headache. How to solve her problem.
Sir, I am kishan and have problem to hair fall due to headache then headache in twice in week. I was thinking that is EEG test &Is will be right for me. U give me a advise this situation that what I do?
Lybrate | Dr. B.Sudhakaran speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi doctors I have been suffering or dealings with dark spot in my cheeks I gain it after pregnancy about 8 years ago I took many medical treatments under supervision of dermatologist like (hydrocortisone) and also pealing session I really need your medical advise and best treatment please I am waiting for your kindly answer regards.
I am sufferring from bp (160, blood sugar (fasting 189, pp283) and bilateral sn loss 60%, my age is 60+
I have been suffering from headache for couple of years now. Half of the head keeps of paining regularly. What would be the reason.
I am suffering from fever and loose motions from the last 3 days. I have used few tablets to control fever and motions but no luck. Can anyone help me?
I have many problem on my eyes also watching TV so also like water on my eyes and very pain my head so old help me.
I am 50 years of age. I have high BP (135-95). Having regular medicine concor 2.5. My weight is 95. Please suggest me daily diet to reduce at least 10 kg. I drink 3 pegs daily. Non veg twice or thrice in a week. Thanks.
I have a lot pimples on my face, I am looking very ugly, even I don't want to see my face in mirror. blackspot are also in my face, what to do? Please help me doctor.
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.