Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Laxmi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. LaxmiYour feedback matters!
What does high levels of esr and lymphocytes in blood indicate. Do they increase or decrease during menstrual cycle.
Dr. I am 29 years unmarried lady. I am experiencing heavy pain on my left breast for the last 4,5 days ago. Not at all every time it hurts just en m leaning front m experiencing pain or some other time. There is no lump or any other discharge. I had some big hit on my chest. When I was traveling by bus it stopped unexpectedly then I had a hit on my chest in a steel material. M hesitating to see a doctor. Dr. can you please help me.
Respected Doctors I have pcod nd I was on birth control pills and metformin for 3 months. In this month I drop birth control pills and continue with metformin nd clomid 100 mg. On 7th day of my cycle ultrasound was done, which showed small folic on both ovaries with et 5.8 mm. I want to know weather size is very small . What should be idle size on day 7. And what are my chances of conceiving with this. please help.
HI I am 28 years old tomm I arise with a new prbm. My problem is I gt a red discharge. My periods are over 15 days back. What should I do?
My daughter aged 18 years, was preparing for IIT, due to which she was in undue stress, and irregular periods, ultimately she have pcod now, and her weight reached to 90 kg. How she will be normal as she is doing lot of exercise, yoga, swimming now and taking low calorie foods, and her periods are regular now, kindly let me know if furocyst tablets will work in this case.
She took unwanted on 29th of Oct, 16 then bleed on 5th Nov, she again took unwanted on 6th Nov .and she is still bleeding, she requires to use 2 pads per day and is having lots of weakness, back pain and dozyness. please help.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.