Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. S.Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
I've been suffering from palmar psoriasis for the last around one year. It is affecting my hands. Skin treatment is going on continuously but no seems to effective permanently. Can you please suggest what should I do? thanks.
I m having allergic cough since last 30 days .Not cured despite taking medicines. Suggest what to do & what to eat?
I am 83years and 5month old, in recent blood sugar test, the result is, fasting. 110, p. P. 161, am I diabetic.
What is blood pressure? What is high blood pressure (hypertension)? What is low blood pressure (hypotension)? How can we control on blood pressure? What is the main causes of blood pressure? Which parts mainly effected by blood pressure problem?
Does prolonged hard masturbation causes any weakness in parasympathetic nerves if yes then how to strong them.
Actually I have a major migraine problem plus foot fading colour nd after my body starts swell. It cause me ultimately extreme pain. What should I do for this.
What is the symptoms of swine flu pls tell me what are the precision for that I have doubdoubt that my friend having swine flu so pls help me.
Dear sir/Mam I have nightfall problem. Monthly 8-10 times happened. I dont see the pornography still this happened, due to this I am physically weak. I tried many things but still this occur, im gently weak due to this, In nov its till 6 times happened, Last 18, 19 Nov. I feel very bad when we wake up morning. Help Sir/Mam.
My mother is type 2 diabetic and asthma and mentally disturbed means she has doubts about his her husband and his son (ie. About me) and also daughter-in-law etc who are they sex with others without relation and age also, she is thinking that she is only good all are bad. Now she is taking human mixtard 40 insulin 20 ml morning and night 15 ml for doctor suggestion. While she is using homeopathy medicine to control diabetic and mental stress by homeo doctor.(what medicine I don? t know) what it may be I want good solution to control all problems sir. Respected sir, her age may be 63 years my mother diabetic reports on 08/04/2015 which are pbs -126 mg/dl pibs-306 mg/dl bp-120/70 hba1c -12.0%(your mean blood glucose is 345 mg/dl) medicine humanmixtard 40iu and glucomet-500 mg afternoon, supporting medicine is homeopathy, glycomect500 which is not using regularly and she is also take medicine irregurly.
I am 70 years old. I have Urinery problem. Every hour I feel to go to Urinal. What is the remedy for this?
Cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS) is characterized by periodic bouts of nausea and vomiting that happens at cyclical intervals. It affects all ages, but is more common in children. The condition is quite stereotypical in that there are paroxysms or bouts of vomiting that is recurrent and follows days of normal health.
Causes: There is no definite reason identified, but it is said to have a strong hereditary correlation. Studies have shown mitochondrial heteroplasmic (abnormal growth of mitochondria, which is a cellular component) to be one of the factors that can lead to CVS. The genetic correlation, however, is very difficult to establish, specifically because vomiting and nausea are common symptoms that occur with most conditions in children. And CVS is most commonly noted with conditions like infections and emotional excitement. Infection could be either tooth decay or sinusitis or anything else. Lack of sleep, anxiety, holidays, allergies, overeating, certain foods, menstruation - a host of factors have been shown to induce CVS. There is also a strong association with migraine and conditions that lead to excessive production of stress hormones.
Symptoms: The syndrome (a group of symptoms) usually has 4 phases:
- Symptom-free interval phase: The child is completely normal in this phase, which happens in between bouts.
- Prodromal phase: Prodrome is an indication that a disease or a condition is about to happen. In CVS, this is usually nausea and abdominal pain that can last from a few minutes to a few hours. Treatment in this phase can curb the disease. However, there could be some children in whom this may not manifest and the child may directly start with vomiting.
- Vomiting phase: Repeated bouts of paroxysmal vomiting happen associated with nausea, exertion, fatigue, and drowsiness.
- Recovery phase: As the nausea and vomiting begin to subside, which may take a couple of days, the child returns back to normal slowly. However, the lethargy and energy levels will take a couple of days to return to normal.
Treatment: Treatment again depends on the severity and the phase at which it is being recognized. If a child has repetitive bouts, then the parent and the doctor would have identified a pattern to it.
- If the causative agent has been identified, for instance, infection or migraine, then managing that takes care of the CVS also.
- If identified during the prodromal phase, again it can be managed with suitable anti-emetic medications.
- If identified after full onset, rest and sleep and medications to control nausea and vomiting are required. Adequate hydration with electrolyte replenishment and sedatives can provide additional support.
However, in most cases of childhood CSV, the pattern will be identified and that helps in better management, both the child/parent and the podiatrist.