Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a unprotected sex with a guy he said he don't have any aids but after 1/2 months I have a 3 or 4 small pimple or rashes on my body. Is this a symptom of aids.
Infertility, a condition of the reproductive system that prevents the conception of children after regular intercourse for a period of one year without the use of any contraceptive, may arise from different health conditions which can make getting pregnant difficult.
Semen is a rite of passage for men. It is a tell-tale sign of being very virile and masculine. It marks the climax of a very happy sexual encounter. The man has a powerful orgasm and the woman is there to witness the power of that orgasm. Semen is needed in both of these examples and without the right amount and quality, everything falls apart. The man is not able to impregnate his wife or have the powerful orgasm that both he and his partner want him to experience.
Studies show that the semen of the average man today has half the normal sperm, and is of poorer quality, than 50 years ago. This is believed to be caused by exposure to xenoestrogens (pcbs, ddt, dioxin, other pesticides, plastics and industrial pollutants) that mimic the effects of oestrogen.
Research shows that there are plenty of men who are having a hard time impregnating their wives because their sperm count is too low. Although it is often blamed on the female when a couple is not able to conceive, men can also have fertility problems if their sperm count is too low, according to the journal complete source for natural health and wellness (alive).
Heat can reduce sperm production; sitting for long periods of time and wearing of tight-fitting underwear that constricts the testes can also elevate temperatures long enough to suppress sperm production.
Wearing of nylon or tight underwear can cause heat for the scrotum, thereby pressing the testes and causing an increase in the temperature which affects the sperm quality. The impact of xenoestrogens can be prevented or minimised by doing the following:
- reduce chemical exposure;
- use office paper products whitened without chlorine.
- use only non-bleached coffee filters, paper, napkins and toilet tissue to reduce dioxin exposure.
- eat organic food as much as possible to avoid pesticides and herbicides.
- avoid synthetic deodorants and cosmetics; use only organic products whenever possible.
- avoid animal products with a high fat content that contain hormones, especially conventional milk and dairy products.
- avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- avoid fried, charcoal-broiled or barbecued forms of cooking.
- eat lots of foods high in antioxidants (carotenes, vitamins a, c, e and selenium) such as green leafy vegetables, kale, carrots, citrus, broccoli, cauliflower and yams.
Vitamin e enhances the production of good quality spermatozoa and improving the diet by consuming more vegetables and fruits will also boost good quality sperm production.
- getting plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes can help boost fertility.
- avoid tobacco, refined carbohydrates, coffee, tea, alcohol and foods with artificial additives.
- maintain an ideal weight. Food deprivation in men leads to loss of sex drive and structural changes to reproductive tissue leading to infertility.
Obesity, on the other hand, can be associated with a low sperm count and impotence, possibly because of higher temperatures caused by excess fat near the testes.
Regular exercise (five times a week for at least 45 minutes) and a healthy diet enhance fertility by keeping body weight at normal levels and relieving stress and anxiety.
Take nutritional supplements
For men, the most important supplemental nutrients to enhance fertility are vitamin c and zinc. Vitamin c helps prevent sperm from clumping or sticking together, thus improving the chances for fertility.
Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. High zinc sources include oysters, organ meats, lean beef, turkey, lamb, herring, wheat germ, legumes and nuts.
Banana: another sexual super food is a rich source of magnesium, vitamin b1, vitamin a, vitamin c, and protein, which are required to improve and stimulate the production of more sperm. This fruit is also rich in vitamin b and bromelain, which are powerful sexual hormone regulators that can help to enhance sexual virility. Try to include banana in your daily diet. You can also prepare banana shake and smoothie to enjoy its benefits.
Expert says sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormonal imbalance. In this case, symptoms can also include skin changes, including more frequent acne; changes in sex drive and desire; dark hair growth in man-like places (hirsutism), such as on the lips, chest and chin; loss of hair or thinning hair; weight gain. Other symptoms that may result from disorders linked to infertility include insulin resistance, milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding, pain during sexual intercourse, structural problem in the reproductive organs which is found during a pelvic exam or imaging test. Infertility symptoms in men can be vague; they may go unnoticed until pregnancy is attempted. Symptoms depend on what is causing infertility. They may include changes in hair growth, changes in sexual desire, low sperm count, pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles, problems with sexual function (erection and ejaculation), small firm testes.
Following some of the suggestions were given below can help in boosting sperm count and thereby the chances of conception. They are:
Cut down on unhealthy habits: it has been medically proven that alcohol and smoking are the main causes of male infertility. Nicotine as well as alcohol inhibits the production of healthy sperms. Men who consume drugs along with alcohol and smoke are at a higher risk of infertility. It is advised to seek professional help to fight such problems.
Take control of stress levels: stress, depression and other heart ailments are some of the other causes of male infertility and low sperm count. Heredity could be another reason. Tensions at the workplace and other personal problems may cause depression which can also lead to male infertility.
He, therefore, advised that men take a break from work to stretch and move around for air and also avoid long distance drive.
Therefore, simple and practical changes introduced in the lifestyle can go a long way to fight the problems of infertility.
I have upper back pain and chest pain. Ribs in the chest is also paining sometimes. Muscles under the arms are also paining. I have severe mucus problem also. Should I consult a doctor or it is common. Should I need to be afraid of this.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.
Hi, aarav here Actually I had sex wth ma gf yesterday bt I am nt satisfied wth ma ejaculation bcoz first tym when I was juz kissing n doing all sperms releases in just 1-2 mins wvn during kissing n thn in after releasing whn I done it again during fucking thn its releases in 2 min again So please help in increasing the tym of control on ejaculation.
I am 18 year old male and have many type of acne like -1. Black headed acne on my forehead, chicks, and some on chest. 2. White headed acne on my chicks and neck. 3. Sometime pustules are also appear on my chick and chest. I am not able to tolerate that acne any more I am so much tired from it since almost 1 year. Please help me for curing my face and other part from acne.
I am 22 year male and I undergo head pain thrice a week I have taken a ct scan and checked my eyes bt both the reports were normal what to do?
My age is 60 yrs. For last one month I am facing difficulty to lift even small things with my right hand. It is paining. What's the probable reason and what should I do?
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.