Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.K.SarkarYour feedback matters!
Male sexual problems can be described as any form of difficulty in the sexual activity that prevents the concerned man (or the couple) from experiencing satisfaction. Sexual activity can be divided into phases of excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution and the problem can be related to any of these phases. The result can be any of the following: loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculation problems such as premature / retarded / retrograde ejaculation or absence of orgasm. The good news is that male sexual dysfunction is treatable with homeopathy and the response is good.
We strongly advocate that patients share their concerns with their partner as well as the treating physician to get the best results. In addition, it is advisable that patients take adequate steps early on because seeking timely treatment can help to prevent any complications in their personal lives due to sexual dysfunction.
Can we use dove soap to avoid pimple? I am getting pimple on my face which soap should I apply please suggest me?
Hello sir ,i want to gain my weight for looking good personalty. I also used medicine ham up gems ,ciplactin ,and dexona in previous month. U can tell me this medicine is harmful for my health.
Dr. my name is anurag srivastava my problem is that my hight is not grow perfectly so give solution that I have proper my growth.
Attention and concentration deficiency since 10 year old. Not able to focus on studies. Mind becomes lazy and diverts. Sleep is more. I think but I can't do.
I having hairfall problem since last 1 year what is solution kindly suggest some medicine. Whenever I shampoo my hair it show hair fall.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.