Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Jayanthy
Submit a review for Dr. S. JayanthyYour feedback matters!
Sir ek breast se kam breastfeeding hona ya bilkul bhi na hona kya breast cancer ka risk badati hai aur kya breast injury ki bajay se breastfeeding kam ho jaati hai meri wife ko left breast me 2 month pahle injury ho gayi thi aur blood discharge bhi hua tha but ab jab bo left breast ko apne hath se thoda tej dabati to right breast ki tulna me kam milk nikalta hai sir mujhe bahut chinta hai ki kahi future me unke left breast ki injury carcinoma me na badal jay jabki vo 5 month ki pregnant hai aur ye unki first pregnancy hai meri shadi 5 june 2015 ko hue thi immediately advice de.
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
Doctor, I read in a book "Why Suffer" by an American Doctor that Wheat Grass Juice (taken from 8-10 days old, grown in shade) is a guaranteed cure for all types of Cancer. Can you confirm? What is your analysis/experience?
Taking veltam f for enlarge prostate for five days. I had stopped it 5 days ago in response to its side effect of decreased sperm coming out during masturbation. So I want to ask how many days will it take to revert back to normal?
Sir it is true that luteolin that present in carrots is more powerful than tamoxifen to control Harmon receptors in breast cancer?
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.