Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S. Doneparthi

Cardiologist, Hyderabad

Dr. S. Doneparthi Cardiologist, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. S. Doneparthi
Dr. S. Doneparthi is a trusted Cardiologist in Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad. You can meet Dr. S. Doneparthi personally at Babuji Clinic in Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. S. Doneparthi on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Babuji Clinic

04/156, Madhavi Enclave, Moti Nagar, Sanath Nagar Industrial Estate,Hyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S. Doneparthi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My mother has dark circles around her eyes and its growing day by day and she has low blood pressure too.

Homeopath, Patna
China q give her 5 drop in a cup of water twice daily. Ginseng q give her 5 drop twice daily in a cup of water.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I always have negative thoughts and I feel depressed and I have bad temper. Also I have extreme inferiority problem. I always get annoyed by potty questions. Also I had nightmares. I also have fight between my heart and mind. please advise. Thanks.

General Physician, Pune
See a counsellor immediately. It is reversible. Join a club, laugh a lot, have friends and partying, do exercises, play outdoor sports games. Love your family. Spend time talking to family. Negativity comes out of loneliness and failures. Right attitude can help you win over situation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have undergone angioplasty three years back I feel my stamina very low. What is chelation therapy is it useful to remove blockage.

Certificate in Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Paediatric cardiac Surgery, M. Ch. (CVTS), MS, MBBS
Cardiologist, Calicut
Chelation is not useful. Regular exercise under the guidance of your cardiologist will help you get your stamina back. All the best,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am going for a heart valve replacement surgery. Please let me know more da recOvery process and action required.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Your doctor will counsel you post operative care after surgery for valve of heart , I will not confuse you before surgery. Go with a positive mind to OT.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough and my chest pain whenever I cough hard. Please tell me what to do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Senega pentarken , 2 tabs thrice daily. Alpha CC , 2 tabs twice daily . Alpha COff , 2 tsp ,with hot water,thrice daily. Revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 years old and my b/p is as high as 180/100 when measured on 04.05.2017 compared to 140/100 when measured about 10 days back. I have been under medication of Nebistar 5 and Olcure 20 tablets, for quite a long time. Please advise suitably. Thank you.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
BP can fluctuate from time to time, because it is dependent on multiple factors. With age requirement of dose of medication required may also change. Given your age, my suggestion, consult a cardiologist so that they can assess any underlying cause (like a blockage in heart) that may have led to this sudden rise in BP, and if all else is fine, you may just need a change in your medication dose. So please consult your cardiologist with a ECG, Echo, lipid profile and kidney function test report.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have heart at right side with hole and filled with water. And valves are twisted. Please suggest me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, You should consult a cardiac surgeon ,please. Till than you can take homoeo medicine. @ Arjuna Q -10 drops, thrice,with little water. Your diet be simple, easily digestible on short intervals. Your intake of water should be moderate. Go for meditation to inhale plenty of Oxygen to feed the heart. Avoid ,junkfood, caffiene,nicotine, alcohol,pizza, burger,cookies. Report, fortnightly, Your feedback matters, please. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

i am suffering from resistant hypertension, so how to stay healthy, and to keep my b.p in control.

DNB Cardiology, MD
General Physician, Hyderabad
Its important to stay on medication and not default. Low salt diet lots if fruits and vegetables. Regular bp and weight check. Creatinine and electrolyte check every 3 months!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gud evng. I have problem of high bp. I feel so irritated nd uneasy. Restless. So I hv to take mdcn of bp. Sometimes. I also take the medcn of depression. Wen I feel very much stress. Or in depression The mdcn I take in case of depression is fluanxol. 5 mg. I want to avoid these medicines. Of Bp me depression Wat should I do to avoid these medicines?

M.S. Counselling and Psychotherapy
Psychologist, Bangalore
If your bp is because of hereditary reasons, you might have to continue the medication for life long. But you can control your bp with help of proper diet, yoga and meditation. Regarding the depression, do no take medication without consulting a doctor. Also contact a counsellor/psychogherapist who will help you to come out of your depression.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am high bp patient can I take paracetamol in fever. If not then what is supplementary cure.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Chitiradurga
You can take the medicine. But do not go for self medication as proper diagnosis is required. Paracetamol is only to reduce fever. It is not to cure the cause of fever.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

25 years male, I have stony kind of the things in both side of chest. It makes pain and sometimes biting sensation with pain. What is the problem ? Any remedies in ayurvedic medicine. Please revert back.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Bony structure both side of chest are ribs and in center of chest bony structure is sternum you need physical examination then only I can guide you and we can find cause of your pain.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 48 year old I am suffering problem of high blood pressure (100-110, 125-160) from last 3 months I want to know that I should go for a physician or a cardiologist. Pls help.

CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY, MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Surat
Hi. For proper treatment of high bp, you should consult a cardiologist or a physician who is interested in bp management and treats such patients on regular basis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from hypertension 170/110 and taking STAMLO 2.5 MG PILLS daily. I want to go for ayurvedic medication pls advise.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Drink plenty of liquids and cut down your fat, salt and sugar intake. go for a morning walk daily at least for 30 minute. Take a sound sleep and try to avoid anger. Home remedies to Control high BP:-1. Bananas are one fruit that people with high blood pressure can eat regularly to control it. Bananas are a rich source of potassium, which lessens the effect of sodium.So, try to eat one or two bananas daily. Along with bananas, you can try dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, spinach, baked sweet potatoes. 2. Eat one or two crushed garlic cloves daily. You can simply crush them with your hands. Crushing garlic cloves creates hydrogen sulfide, a compound that promotes good blood flow, removes gas and reduces the pressure on the heart.If you do not like eating raw garlic or if it causes a burning sensation, then take it along with a cup of milk. You can also mix five or six drops of garlic juice in four teaspoons of water and take it twice a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My height is 5'3 inches and m just 47 kg underweight. And I feel very weak, even bp gets lower down . I want to put on some weight. Please suggest something.

General Physician,
To increase weight you need proteins proteins being the building blocks of body. Eat protein reach food eat regularly after every three hours. Eat only healthy food. No junk foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Consultant Physician
General Physician, Jaipur
Tips To Help You Control Your High Blood Pressure
Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.

Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.

Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.E, 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.

Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.

Choose foods low in salt and sodium.

Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.

Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.

Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.

If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts.
8 people found this helpful

Doctor, My Total cholesterol is 219, HDL. 53, Triglycerides 119, LDL. 150mg/dl. Non-Hdl cholesterol 166.2. Do I need medication for this?

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
If you are not diabetic or hypertensive then diet, exercise and weight control are sufficient for you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My heart beat faster suddenly many times in a day since two months. Something happens every time in my heart like little pain, itching, etc. Please suggest. What to do ? Whom to consult ? allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda ? Please help.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Take 1 tsp of dried watermelon seeds 2. Add 1 tsp of cuscus powder 3. Crush the mixture 4. Have this once in the morning and the evening 5. Consume for 3-4 weeks Causes: • Obesity • High salt intake • Alcohol consumption • Mental or physical stress it will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/ madam I am 76 years old. I have under gone CABG in 2013. From than I am not able to respire through nose. I am forced to respire from mouth all time. I have consulted allopathy, ayurveda doctors but problem could not be solved. Please suggest me.

General Physician,
Please check your vital sign like Blood pressure, Respiratory rate, Pulse rate and body temperature and record it .It is not due to CABG procedure .Do check it by an ENT specialist in your local area may be some minor polyp present which needs surgical intervention .(THANKS)
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(143 ratings)

Dr. Balaji Ramagiri

MBBS, DM - Cardiology, MD
Balaji Heart Center, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment