Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. S. DineshYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 25 year old girl, from last 3 years I am having anxiety problem. Whenever some tense situation occur I started thinking something wrong is going to happen with me. When situation become normal then also I feel little pain in my heart. Sometime in shoulder and exactly back side of heart. I usually started thinking this at night. I have done ecg in march but it appears normal and x ray is also ok. And whenever I saw something tense in tv also I started feeling fearful. I was not at all like this before this. Really I am very confused what is wrong with me. Please tell me solution to overcome this?
Feeling memory loss and reduction in brain speed in processing information? are these consequences of it? if yes any medications.
Hi I sir I am suffering fro m phyclogical problem have any solution, I should fear any thing like speed, close room, lift, hight, e.t.c.
I am 38 yrs old, I forget the names, maximum time I can' t remember the name of person place, I drink whisky. I think my memory is going weak.Please do help in this regard
Doctor I'm 16, I'm studying intermediate first year, I have a problem, all my classmates have beard on their face , but I don't have beard. I have little amount of moustache but I want to grow beard quickly. Please suggest me any solution for this problem, suggest medicines that are easily available at any medical shop without any prescription.
I have feeling as afraid when I am studying, heat beats are high, concentration disturbed, I think it is psychological problem or studyphobia, my age 29, I get above 75% in all classes up to mba, how can solved it, please give me your suggestions.
Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. Full of anger I dnt why it happens to me. Please give suggestions what should I do.
How to increase mental ability? Any exercise becomes it good or this will increase by my self introspection? sometime get problem in reading books and lack of concentration during study due to think about some embarrassing moment happened in a day, day before, week or years.
Good morning sir mam me newly married but I have seen my wife Brest produced milk so I am dout and information of some Dr. I test her blood prolactin result come 7.what is this? Bimistakely I told my family so she blame and myself realize and tell her and family please excuse us. Still she does not agree come to my house. Realy I love her so much I can't live without her. So what can I do Sir?
I m 50 years old man. My mouth is not open properly. Chewing tobacco products since many years. What can I do suffering this problem?
I have a daughter who is 9 yes old studying in 4 th standard. She is quite hypersensitive. However I am finding that she is witnessing concentration lapse in her daily studies. For example inspite of knowing arithmetic methods of addition, subtraction, multiplication or division she commits silly mistakes. Similarly while writing answer in English or hindi there are lot of spelling mistake. She hardly devotes more than 10 minutes in one stretch. Kindly suggest me either in form of medication or otherwise how to improve her concentration.
Chronic health disorders like Schizophrenia affect not only the patient, but also the life of their care givers. Though Schizophrenia can be treated to improve the patient's quality of life, it cannot be cured. Hence, it falls on the care giver's shoulders to watch out for symptoms of this disease and manage the person and their disorder. What should one do in such a case?
- Educate yourself: The first step towards looking after a person with Schizophrenia is to know the symptoms of the disease. With treatment, these may become better or worse so if you notice any change in the symptoms, bring it to your doctors notice at once.
- Reduce stress: Your goal as a schizophrenic person's caregiver should be to give them a calm environment and boost their confidence. Stress has a negative effect on all people and in schizophrenics this effect is much worse. Hence reduce stress and create an effective support system and structured environment for your loved one.
- Do not ask the patient to change 'his reality': When a person is suffering from schizophrenia, you should not force them to change their behaviour and reality, in order to adjust in the society at large. You should rather support the patient to accept his reality, to be at peace, since there is a very strong genetic component involved in its aetiology. Also, it is important that, both the patient and the family in particular should opt for regular counselling sessions.
- Regular exercise: Schizophrenics need not be cooped up in the house all day. Encourage the patient to go outside and exercise regularly. Exercise reduces stress and produces endorphins that make a person feel energized and happy. This should be complemented by a healthy diet. Minimize the amount of carbs and sugar intake and increase the amounts of omega 3 fatty acids in the patient's diet.
- Join a support group: Joining a support group is a very good idea for both the patient and the caregiver. For the patient, this provides a form of social interaction and for the caregiver is a platform to meet people with similar first hand experiences
- Encourage treatment: Convincing a Schizophrenic person to seek treatment can be quite challenging. Suggest treating symptoms of the disorder such as insomnia problem and lack of energy rather than the disease itself to make the patient feel more comfortable. Give the patient options to choose from to make them feel more in control of the situation.
- Monitor medication: Once the treatment has started, ensure that the patient sticks to the prescription. Maintain a regular schedule by using weekly pill boxes and alarms. Also keep an eye on the possible side effects of these medicines. Ensure that your doctor has a complete list of medicines that the patient takes so that there is no chance of medicines interacting negatively with each other.
- Prepare for crisis situations: It is always a good idea to have an emergency plan in place. Keep emergency contact details of all the doctors and therapists at hand along with the address and phone number of the closest hospital. Share your situation with friends and family so that in case of an emergency, they can be relied upon to take care of your children and other dependants.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized psychiatrist and ask a free question.