Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. S. Dhan Raj ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. And have too much body pains. I am a carpenter. So please tell us what is my problem and its solution?
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
Hi I am saurav my sister is having high fever from five days. She also has body pain. She is having difficulty in breathing also. I want to know that what is this.
I am 45 years old male and feeling heaveyness (swelling) under my arm pits and leg folds for the last ten years. My weight is 80kg hight 6. Good appetite.
My wife 65 years is having severe pain in the left heal especially when get up and walk after getting up from sleep . Pl advice a remedy
I am engineering student from last 3 day I am having my eyes are red, head paining normally, whole body paining from 2 days, and having fever. what should I do please tell.
My grandfather (82 years) suffering from severe pain &inflammations consulted family physician he told that it is heel bursitis. Pain repeated after every month or two month remain for 2-3 day (took pain killer) and then everything is normal. My grandfather is healthy and actively involved in daily activity.
Sir I'm suffering from body pain. And I'm feeling lezey. Like no energy in body I'm feeling energy less Please suggest met what can I do to leave from this problem.
I have more fats on my stomach and my head and body is paining altimeter and feel restless now a days.
I am 29 years, my son age is 12 years and second child Age is 10 years. But my problem is Regularly pain. I need for help.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.