Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Ananth Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S Ananth KumarYour feedback matters!
Vegetarian khane bala non-vegetarian bala logao se yada sex power hota .aisa kyun doctor ji. Mera doubt hai.
Sir, I am suffering from disease Premature Ejaculation (60secs) and Erectile dysfunction60% when ever I have to do sex I have to take Kutub30x tablets (Dapoxetine30 mg And Sildenafil 50 mg) before 1 hr prior sex. My questions are:- 1. Does it effect on my sperm fertility if yes then what should I do becoz I have been using these tabs from the last 7 months. 2.After 2 or 3 years later will I be able to ejaculate fertile sperm sufficient to make a lady pregnant. I am so worried one of my frnd told me that using the above medicine I will never be able to pregnant any lady and I will loose 60% of erection too. Is it true? 3.I used the above medicine continuously 2 months (daily 1 tab before sex) and later in 5 months 10 times within the gap 15 days) we had great sex. With the help of the above medicine. Should I continue with the above tablets? If no then suggest me safe medicine. I would be very thankful to you.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.type diabetes
I have not been able to sleep properly and also there is headache, I have also tried many remedies so can you help me?
What can I do for my premature ejaculation cause I don't last for more then 5 mins while having sex, I don't even masturbate.
The human body is designed to process foods with the help of fiber. The benefit of fibers is being recognized widely, and people are being advised to increase the fiber content in their food. On an average our body requires 25 to 30 g of fiber per day.
The body requires two types of fibers, soluble and insoluble. The soluble ones absorb water during digestion, contribute to stool bulk, and are believed to reduce cholesterol levels. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, oats, and barley are good sources of soluble fibers.
The insoluble ones are required for good movement of food through the intestines. These are also found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains like wheat, rice, barley, oats, etc. It takes a little planning to ensure your food is fibrous, but the benefits are a lot and long lasting.
Follow some of the following simple steps and you will see them for yourself:
- Vegetables: On a lighter note, make sure each meal of yours is as colorful as possible. Include good amount of carrots, radish, greens, legumes, tomatoes, cabbage, and any other vegetable that you like in each meal. This ensures that you get all the fiber and nutrients that you want in a meal. Baked, boiled, raw choose any form, that you like.
- Fruits: It is advisable to eat a raw fruit as compared to having its juice. The fiber content gets reduced when you convert it to a juice. Try not to discard the peel, unless it is not edible at all, pineapple or jackfruit for example. Fruits, along with vegetables, form the most natural and best source of fiber. About 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day will get you all the fiber you need for a day that is 25 to 30 g per day. Berries, pears, prunes, figs, apples, oranges, apples, pears, mangoes, pineapples - take your pick.
- Whole grains: Whether you are picking up bread, noodles, cookies, or a packet of pasta, make sure they are made of whole grains and not refined flour. Include one cereal in your breakfast. Oats, barley, wheat germ powder, flax seeds can all be good sources of fiber. Replace white rice with brown rice to get more fiber.
- Legumes: Incorporate fiber rich legumes in your daily meal, such as beans, lentils, peas or puree them for interesting dips. Adding legumes help you with the required amount of fiber intake for your body along with regular and smooth bowel movements.
- Water: Though not a direct contributor to fiber, increasing the water intake makes the fiber from the above mentioned foods more effective. It promotes better food passage through the intestines and contributes to better stool. It also reduces the bloated feeling that you get with increased fiber.
Try to gradually make these small changes to your diet and you will see the benefits almost immediately. Try including more fibrous foods to also prolong your hunger pangs, breakfast being the best way to start.