Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S Ananth KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor,Good day. Please see the report of my wife: Usg report of lower abdomen of female patient:There is a well defined gap seen in peritoneum along the mid line of lower abdomen.The size of this gap is 16.3 mm. With stress the mesentery,intestine and fluid are seen extend into the muscle layers and to the left through the gap.At rest these tissues quickly slides back within the lower abdominal cavity.This is the report by sonologist. Caesar operation done for 2nd baby on 21st june on 2014.Reopen to check any internal hemmhorage on 24th june on 2014.Now identified incisional hernia as per above report. I have some quarry now. What precaution should patient take until any repair of the hernia? Should we go for repair immediately or wait for some months? What would be the procedure to repair?General or laparoscopic surgery?How much cost? Thanks. Mazumder.
Every time I eat something spicy my ribs begin to pain. It's a burning pain. Is acidity the coz? Is there any permanent cure for acidity? And does acidity and gas cause arthritic problems? Pls advise.
Some peoples are said that “Having sex can release hormones that can cause to gain weight and make body change. It can change the shape and the size of the butt, hips, thighs, and waist. So sex tends to give women more curves after several years.” Please tell me it is true and explain me.
I am 39 ys old. I have frequent stomach upset. 4 yes back had constipation l took laxatives. I started having diarrhea. If medicine taken it leads to constipation. Later l found that if sometimes stress is there have diarrhea. It relieves on taking ondem and pan 40. I had been prescribed zop and miraz tablet. I had to take tablets since 4 year s. I have nausea and vomiting frequently. I'm worried if taking all these tablets will affect my kidneys in future.
I recently had jaundice and was medicated for 5 days and now I have slight weakness and lack of concentration problems. Can you please suggest me some easy home remedies for me?
Male Sexual Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation - Correction Through Diet, Lifestyle and Ayurvedic Herbs
Premature ejaculation (PE) is defined as the uncontrolled ejaculation which happens either before or shortly post sexual penetration. This usually happens without any sexual stimulation and leads to unsatisfactory results for both the partners. Premature ejaculation might affect a man's confidence and lead to anxiety and stress.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) refers to the inability to maintain an erection required for the sexual needs of a man or his partner. This is often termed as impotence.
Both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction are common forms of male sexual dysfunction and can affect any man at any point of his life.
Treatment includes the following:
- Lifestyle changes include abstinence from alcohol and smoking. Regular exercises and yoga should be done. Deep breathing exercises also help.
- Diet modification by avoiding fried, junk, processed, canned and denatured foods. Cereals, eggs, blueberries, bananas, onions, celery, ginger, lettuce, honey and milk should be included in diet. Blueberries and cereals help in the blood circulation of the genital area thus maintain erection.
Ayurvedic treatment for Premature Ejaculation:
- Dinacharya / Ratricharya - This is the systematic following of the day to day routine. It includes the sleep pattern, quality and quantity of food, exercise, sex, brushing and the many do's and don'ts to be followed.
- Ritucharya - This is basically the systematic seasonal protocol, which should be followed.
- Sadvritta and Sadachara - This practice enables to have a circle of goodness and also following the practice of good deeds.
- Achara Rasayana - A behavior and conduct should be followed which benefits if Rasayana in the form of rejuvenators, anti-ageing medicines and immune modulators are taken.
- Vega Dharana and Vega udeerna should be avoided - Natural reflexes like urination, defecation, sneeze, hunger, thirst, sleep, sex, crying should be avoided. Also, anxiety, anger, stress, jealousy, hatred should be avoided.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
Ayurvedic treatment of Erectile Dysfunction:
1. Vajikarana therapy - This herbal therapy leads to strength, potency, increased time of erection and happiness. This therapy can only be administered in a person who exhibits self-control and is between 18-70 years old.
Other than the specific ayurvedic remedies mentioned, these should also be done:
- Massaging of the body especially the genital areas with herbal oils acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Yoga and meditation helps to overcome stress and exertion.
- Herbal supplements should be taken to rejuvenate the reproductive organ.
- A sound sleep of minimum 8 hours a day.
- Natural Urges should not be avoided.
- Ghee should be added in diet.
Ayurvedic management especially rasayana and vajikaran are popular all over the globe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.