Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rvk Vamshi Krishna Mohan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rvk Vamshi Krishna MohanYour feedback matters!
My son vansh bhagotra had facing by many diseases like rabies and asthma suggest any medics for my son.
Hi I have anxiety problem. Because of this I can not be active always and getting angry very much. I had paxidep 12.5 last 2 years and stopped recently. after stopped again anxiety started. Sometimes my body gets down and heart beating very hardly. Before 2 years I has panic attack 3 times. And I consult a neuro and pshyacrist. Took eeg its normal. And neuro started levipil 250 and 500 and tells me they think its starting of seizure. And other doc gives me paxidep 12.5. I had it for 2 years. My anxiety got normal. Now doc told me stop medicine. After 3 weeks again problem started. I really fed up and tired. Im married. So I can not be happy with my partner. I have heavy acidity problem too and throat infected always.
I have stretch marks on arms. And belly. Please can I know how it happened for me and how to make it go away within a month please. I have built my arms very good but I can't show off with friends I feel some what please can you help me.
I am continuously observing growing of grey hair even though I have removed it manually. Please let me know an effective remedy to prevent it.
Hi My brother's wife wight more then 110 kg. I gave her diet chart. She is taking now 1900 cal per day 62 gm protien and 62 grm fat please tell me is it good or not for bal diet. She eaten 5 times small dait in a day please tell me in detail. She also eat gracia cambogia tablet for wight loss.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.