Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruksana
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. RuksanaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor me n my gf had a sex on 8 September. As I was not aware that I have injected inside or not. So I gave ger unwanted 72 next day But now she was having a date of 19 and till now she doesn't have periods. She is having cramps and back pain but bleeding is not there. What should we do now?
Sir meri wife 3 mahine se pregnant hai. Mai chahta hu baby strong ho highted ho aur smart ho har angel se to kya Aisa possible ho Sakta hi. Aur agar ho Sakta hi to kyse. Sath hi misscarrg na ho.
Pregnancy brings with it not only joy and celebrations, but also a lot of physical pain for the mother. This is not unexpected as the body has gone through a lot of transformation to nurture the baby within for almost 9 months and then finally deliver the baby. Whether it is a natural delivery or cesarean section, the immediate period after childbirth has a lot of pain to manage. Let us look at some of the major pains and ways to manage them - broadly categorized into abdominal and breastfeeding pain.
Abdominal pain. In the abdominal area, there are different areas that experience pain due to different reasons and need to be managed well.
Incision pain: If you had a cesarean section, then the incisions will itch and pain. Pain killers can be used for relief but the incisions will take some months to completely become normal. If there are associated symptoms like redness or bleeding, then it is a cause for concern.
Uterine contractions: With the uterus shrinking back to its original size after delivery, there are lot of contractions which can be painful. This will subside over the next few days but can be severe and take longer for second and third deliveries. This should be completely gone by the sixth week checkup.
Vaginal or perineal pain: If you have had normal delivery, then there would be an enormous amount of pressure in the vaginal and perineal (area between the vagina and anus) areas. There could even be tear in some cases (created by the doctor or accidental during birth) and would need repair. This can be more severe compared to other pains and will take longer to disappear. There could also be dryness in some women. The following will help ease the pain:
- Ease the pressure on the bottom by lying down as much as possible and resting
- Apply a cold gel pad to the area
- Warm baths
- Pelvic floor exercise which help healing by improving blood flow
- Use warm water to wash the area and pat dry to reduce the itching sensation
- Keep the area clean to avoid infection both to yourself and the baby
- opical creams may be used in some areas to relieve both the pain and the itching
Breastfeeding pain: An improper latch (the way the infant sucks) can lead to breastfeeding pain. A lactation consultant or a nurse can help train the mother and the infant. Breasts filled up with milk can also lead to painful, engorged feeling. Breast pumping or hand pumping can help relieve the pain.
These pains, though not deniable, can be managed with a little extra care so you can enjoy the newfound joy of motherhood.
It is necessary to synchronize the menstrual cycles of the surrogate and the intended parent in order to obtain mature eggs and embryos and transfer these back into a perfectly prepared endometrium (uterine lining) to maximize the chances of pregnancy success. This is done using a variety of hormonal manipulations .We will determine which technique will work best for each circumstance. Once both women’s (surrogate and intended parent) ovarian function is suppressed and their cycles synchronized, they can begin the process of preparing for pregnancy.
On about the same day, the surrogate and intended parent will begin hormonal therapies to prepare the appropriate target for pregnancy success. The surrogate will begin taking estrogen to stimulate endometrial (uterine lining) growth and the intended parent will begin taking FSH to stimulate egg production. These treatments are monitored with ultrasound and blood estrogen levels until the eggs are ready to be retrieved and the uterus is ready to accept an embryo. Usually these treatments will take approximately two to three weeks and require five office visits for ultrasounds and blood tests.
Subsequently IVF and embryo transfer is done.
In successful cycles, the hormonal supplements are continued through the first trimester (12 weeks) of the pregnancy. Once the first trimester is completed and the placenta has matured to the point where it can provide for all the hormonal needs of the pregnancy, no further supplements are required. We will monitor blood levels of estrogen and progesterone at the end of the first trimester and taper off the hormone supplements gradually. Once the hormone supplements are stopped, the rest of the pregnancy is indistinguishable from any other pregnancy!
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.
I am a unmarried girl having age 23 I had sex with my bf 7 month ago after this we have had 4-5 time sex. I start masturbating my vagina 1 year ago with my finger but after some time I used toothbrush instead of finger and I enjoyed it but since 2 or three month when I put brush in my vagina I am getting some blood out from my vagina. I have fingering once in a week. From last some time the bleeding from my pussy is increasing when I use toothbrush. firstly it took some time in start bleeding but from last two time it take only 1 or two minutes in bleeding and bleeding is increased from the last time. So I want to consult from you is it normal or any serious issue? What is the problem by which I am getting my vagina bleeding.
Hi, I am Dr. Kirti Yadav, a senior physiotherapist from Mat-Harbor family clinic, Gurgaon.
Today I want to talk about a very common problem which every one if we count about the population 100% than 70% of people they talk about disk pain. So I want to enlighten this topic today. if there is a normal pain and ache in your neck or back you go to a doctor and the doctor assesses you and tells you to get an MRI done. Whenever you get an MRI done there is some level of disk involvement and the doctor asks you to take rest, not to do exercise and all those things and then just being fear of disk pain you don’t exercise for the rest of your life. So just to come onto that area, just to enlighten this topic, as a physiotherapist I want to tell you about the fact. Disk pain, YES it happens but it happens in 20% of the cases. The rest 50% of the cases have been misdiagnosing, they take disk pain and they don’t do exercise all of their life.
Now we don’t exercise, we don’t strengthen up our muscle that is the problem that we get these pains and aches and the muscle is being stretched which is counted to be the disk pain. Now when we talk about this, when you get an MRI done even today if I get my MRI done I will have some level of disk involvement whether the disk is causing you pain or not that is more important. The nature of pain tells you about the disk involvement. So if you have tingling sharp shooting burning kind of pain which travels through a nerve, which travels through the area, it dignifies, it signifies the disk pain. But if you have a localized dull, aching kind of pain please don’t take it as a disk pain and don’t take it as a nerve pain. So just coming to the treatment part. About 50% of the people who don’t have disk pain, who says we have cervical spondylitis but they don’t have cervical spondylitis they have trapezius muscle involvement. In that case what we do please strengthen up your trapezius muscle, please strengthen up your shoulder muscle so that you don’t have these pains and aches again and again. Why does this happen? This happens because of repetitive strain injuries that happen because of more of computer use more of mobile use, texting and other sedentary live cells which we are going in. So the ultimate solution for pains and aches muscular is strengthening the particular part.
If you want to know more about this, if you want to talk more about it you can contact me through Lybrate.
I always get my periods on time every month, but this month I did not have it yet. Its past my date. Is it just late or is there some other problem?
She is not at all interested in sex but very rarely very vigorously participate in sex why so, if there is any medicines or methods to improve her sexuality kindly advice me.
I am suffering from light periods. It only finishes on third day. M basically unmarried 32 year kindly suggest.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 20 yrs old my period are regular every month but flow is not proper only one day or 1/2 days. 1 pad is enough for 1st day please help me thanking you.
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
- Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
- Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
- Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
- Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
- Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak. 1
- Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
- Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
- Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
- An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
- Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
- A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
- Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.
My friend got physical with her gf 3 to 4 days ago and her gf still getting so much pain in her vagina continuously. Also there is some white liquid coming out from his vagina. Is everything is fine or they need to consult a doctor please suggest.
My girlfriend period remains for a long time although she has consulted many doctors but no result. Please help me.
What happens if a women carry a baby in her womb if a baby is in fallopian tubes? What if a women carries a baby when it is found in a fallopian tube? Is there any problem.
Doctor prescribed krimson 35, metmorfin and folvite for pcod. Advised me to take krimson from 5th day only. I was on the pill from november and may be the november interval was for 8 days instead of 7 day. Since period started after 4 days of finishing the pack. Did not miss any of the pill either november or december and I took the pill after dinner usually from 9-11 (never exactly on time, but within time frame). December pill pack ended on 24th december and had unprotected sex activity on 25th noon, where partner rubs his genitals on my butt but no penetration (either anal or vaginal) no ejaculation was done also strict. But since in a guys precum there are 1000 of sperms (though he went to toilet before the act) and if it manage to swim from back to vagina will their be any egg to fertilize? Since November-December time gap was 8 days instead of 7, will 1 day gap triggers ovulation? There was a full 5-6 day bleeding after completing December pill pack from 28th dec to 2nd january. Is it withdrawal bleeding on pill? Or a bleeding on pregnancy can last for 5 days? After how many days of regular use pill started to work effectively. I had some antibiotics for skin which was given after considering pcod treatment. Nevertheless will it reduce the effectiveness of the pill. Earlier my cycle was 48-50 days which came to nearly 28 days from november. Will 1 day gap on nov-dec interval leads to ovulation when earlier cycle was that much long? My pill pack of jan got over on this Saturday 21st January. If I got period this time will it be a sure indicator m not pregnant? Do timing is important for combined pill? Is the pill to be continued from 5th day of periods or will we have to start after 7 days. If we had bleeding at proper time on pill and their was normal bleeding it means the pill have worked? My Dr. only tld me to tke the pill after dinner and from 5th day. But does the pill have protect me? Does the pill give proper protection after 7 days or we ve to complete a total course? Or does rubbing on the back and not having Intercourse leads to pregnancy even if their was precum and no ejaculations?
Hi doctor I am 23 doing PG, I am in relationship and had unprotected sex with my partner ,then he gave me unwanted 72 pill within 72 hours. Now I am spotting few blood drops before my actual periods date ,is it normal? Another question he always refuse to use condom and says he is not getting proper satisfaction. Nd he always come in me without protection. Now please tell me how many I pills I can take during one month. I am having sex with him every last date of weak. What to do please suggest me.
I am 17 years old and my girlfriend 18 years old .yesterday had sex she is in periods I only enter very small amount of sperm .should she get pregnant.
Car Commercial = Jog in Place
Shopping Commercial = 30 Crunches
Food Commercial = 30 Jumping Jacks
Jewelry Commercial = 20 Squats
Travel Commercial = 10 Leg Lifts Each
Health & Beauty Ad = 20 Hip Raises