Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rukmangada Rao MalluYour feedback matters!
She had pain in Breast before two days and her mom say ware bra then it will gone. She did it she lost her pain. Why she got pain give the answer please ?
My forehead skin and below the lips skin is very dark I think it is sun tan. Please suggest remedy for it ?
Adopt these 5 all-natural remedies to revitalize your complexion
1. Oatmeal/cucumber mask
Natural face masks can do wonders for your skin as the essential vitamins and minerals can be directly absorbed instead of absorption from food you eat. Using an oatmeal or cucumber mask every week or twice a week will give immediate relief to your skin and will provide it with a rejuvenating glow.
2. Natural soaps and body wash
Soap is an alkaline product and the human skin is acidic in nature. As a result, prolonged use of conventional soaps can result in dry, stiff and rough skin. Take time out and look for products which are majorly constituted of natural ingredients and are thus gentle on the skin, maintaining its moisture and natural sheen.
3. Vitamin-c face pack
Vitamin-c stimulates the production of collagen in the body which is responsible for the elasticity and glow of your skin. Oral vitamin-c supplements are not effective for skin health and thus it should directly be applied on the skin. Ingredients such as rosewater or rose petals are good sources of vitamin-c and can be easily used to make an all-natural paste for your skin.
4. Sunscreen consisting of natural ingredients
A number of sunscreens are available in the market which consist of natural ingredients and have minimal chemical contamination. Choose the right product based on your skin tone and skin type.
5. Natural moisturizers
Keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized on a regular basis is the best way to ensure that it remains youthful and healthy. Avoid products containing harmful additives and use natural products such as yogurt, tomato paste etc. Also, while picking a moisturizer, make sure that it consists majorly of natural ingredients.
Sir, I am manoj. 18 yers old. My face have some black dots. I am try lot of medicins. But no fix. How to remove the dots?
I am Vimal age is 20and am having a skin problem. Having a black spots on the face and pimples how could I cure it.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I got the dark black color layer on my skin. I want to be like my previous color can yoo please suggest me any medicine or creams to get back my color.
I have certain goosebumps kind of things with white patches on my hands and legs! Im a sugar patient and I am taking tablets for sugar and bp from past 25 years ! What could b the reason for those small white patches and goosebumps together?
Hi. I have lichen planus pigment on my face. It's bit dark. I am taking treatment from past 1 year. No much improvements. I tried sotret 20 mg, trauma RD. Golite cream, tecum 0.1% and gojigo cream. All by doctors advise. But no ultimate results. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of lichen planus pigment.
Earlier I had jock itch in groin area, now its recurring, also on inner side of groin near scrotum their was a blackish area, I think it was acanthosis nigricans but it was not itchy, now that area has become whitish in colour and is itchy although jock itch has subsided ,but is still there, can I use tea tree oil diluted on it? Thank you in advance, please help, as its an embarrassing problem. Male, 19.
-Popping or scratching acne can leave scars
Natural home remedy using aloe vera and Turmeric:
1. Take an aloe vera leaf
2. Peel the outer green covering
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Mix half tsp pure turmeric powder.
5. Apply the gel 2 times a day
6. Leave it for 30 minutes
7. Wash it off
Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk:
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk
5. Mix Well
6. Apply on the affected area
Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil.