Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been postponing, as a brother I can't say this to my parents and even friends. She is always crying. Dono which doctor to consult. Please consider and help me. If any tablets pls suggest.
I have irregular periods. I have piles, constipation, hairfall problem. I'm overweight also. What should i do?
Would yoga help with gerd? also, can gerd have any effect on the menstrual cycle? mine have been unusually light the last couple of times (i've also checked for pregnancy though i've never had unprotected sex - it was negative). I have extremely random joint pains that aren't static - often in the limbs but no specific side. I feel difficulty in swallowing (mucus in throat). I also have dizziness post-prandial, which I find very strange. I'd appreciate an easy diet plan for keeping gerd in check because I am in a high-pressure job and I suspect the health issues are stressing me out making it a horrible feedback loop. Please help!
He is going to leaving together with her girlfriend past from some days so he want to know about how check her grifriend is virgin or not please suggest him.
How should I get pregnant I try for three times in last three month but every month my periods comes but I did not get pregnant please give some solution.
She has pain near breasts. Normally she feels it in night. She is having a 10 months old baby and she feeds him. What should we do?
I am still lactating after one year of weaning my kid from breastfeeding. Is this normal or should I get myself checked?
I am 21 years old and having problem in oral sex with my fiance. The excitement lasts only for 3 to 4 mins. Why so help me.
Can homeopathy medicine contain with allopathy medicine. Both medicine eat in same day or should have to avoid one medicine. Please help sir.
I'm trying for pregnancy for almost 1.5 yrs. From different tests got to know AMH is only 0.28. Can any one suggest how to improve it. Aldo doctor said I'm not getting triple line in my endometrium which is also negative for pregnancy. Kindly advice how all these factors can be corrected.
Hi doctor, can you tell me whats the procedure of taking iPill? At what time should it be taken and after how many hours of sex? What problems I will face after it? Please answer in full detail.
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My friend have 75 kg and 5 feet 6 inch and having pcos. What is the best remedy for weight loss and what will be do for the pcos?
6 effective ways to manage period pain
Although menstrual cycles or monthly periods are a normal physiological process, they can sometimes be accompanied by pain and excessive cramping and can affect your quality of life. While the pain is usually tolerable and goes away in a day or two, it can be worse on some occasions. Here are some effective ways to handle period pain:
1. Use a heating pad
You can place a heating pad or a hot water bottle over your lower abdominal area to help in relieving pain. Heat is quite helpful in easing the cramping and reducing the intensity of pain.
2. Massage with essential oils
Massaging with certain aromatic essential oils is also an effective way to relieve menstrual cramps. These include lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, clary sage oil and marjoram oil. Massage your lower back and abdomen with these oils for best results. You can massage at around bedtime for a restful sleep and relief from cramping.
This might come as a surprise but exercise helps to release the pain relieving chemicals called endorphins. Experts suggest that women who exercise regularly often have less menstrual pain. To prevent cramps in the future, make exercise a part of your lifestyle.
4. Have herbal teas
Certain teas help in reducing the intensity of period pain and cramping. These include peppermint tea, cinnamon tea, ginger tea, chamomile tea and tulsi tea. You can add any of these teas during your periods for easing the pain and cramps.
5. Take a pain killer
You can take pain medications to relieve cramps. These include paracetamol, mefenamic acid and other analgesics. Paracetamol is an over the counter medicine but for others you will need a prescription from a doctor. It is best to take these medications as soon as bleeding or cramping starts. Painkillers can however cause side effects like acidity, gastritis and even stomach ulcers if taken too frequently.
6. Try pain relief patches
These are subcutaneous skin patches that can be applied directly over the skin. They are purely herbal and contain eucalyptus oil and menthol, both of which help in reducing cramping and relaxing the muscles. These patches release the ingredients in a controlled manner, thereby maintaining their levels in the blood stream throughout the day. This helps in ensuring long lasting action. They are easily available as over the counter medications. The advantages of these patches are that they are 100% herbal, are extremely easy to use and are free from side effects that can occur by popping painkillers on a regular basis.
So, go ahead and try these pain relieving therapies and enjoy pain free periods. Stay healthy, stay happy!