Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roya RozatiYour feedback matters!
I am single and I am not sexually active. Since a month I am having right side pelvic pain, lower back pain which radiates to leg. Along with this I also have feeling of fullness and sometimes sensation to urinate even if I have done it already. Last month I had increased amount of yellowish vaginal discharge with tinge of blood. I also have bowel issues, but that's since 3 years. As advised by my gynaec I have done CBC, liver profile, urine routine and TSH in blood tests. Everything came out to be normal. As the pain still persisted I have also gone through external USG (abdomen + pelvis ) as well as CT scan with contrast (abdomen and pelvis. That too came out to be normal. I have already visited 2 gynaecs, but no one seemed concerned about my symptoms but I didn't get relief. I read that though these symptoms are vague, they can be sign of ovarian cancer. I am dependent on my parents and as doctor think it's nothing, I won't be taken to any doctor for further advice. Please help.
Hello Doctor. While making love I rubbed vagina of my girlfriend, I may have also inserted fingers inside. She is virgin. I never inserted penis and it was always very far from vagina. But I may have sperms on my hand but not a lot in amount. Can my girlfriend become pregnant just by this. What are chances of pregnancy. We are very worried. She also has PCOS.
A surgical procedure, in which a woman's uterus is removed is referred to as a hysterectomy. The need for this operation can arise due to various reasons, which include:
- Development of uterine fibroids that are painful and accompanied by bleeding and other associated symptoms
- Uterine prolapse, which is characterised by a shifting of the position of the uterus, wherein it enters the vaginal canal
- Ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or endometrial cancer
- Vaginal bleeding that cannot be characterised as normal
- Development of a condition, in which the uterus thickens and is known as adenomyosis
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region
In Ayurveda, the uterus is associated with the Pitta dosha (fire element), and is considered to be a storehouse of metabolic fire. In fact, this is the reason why after a hysterectomy is performed, a woman generally loses the zest for life along with her creativity and feels demotivated, depressed, sentimental or lethargic. But Ayurveda can help in regaining your vitality post hysterectomy. Here's how:
The role of Ayurveda in hysterectomy:
In Ayurveda, the greatest healer of hysterectomy is the herb Shatavari (asparagus racemosus). This herb is known to balance out the Pitta Dosha, which is associated with the uterus. Not only that, this herb, whose name roughly means "a woman who has a 100 husbands," is extremely vital in reducing stress and in increasing Ojas (or vitality). It also helps in building stamina and increasing strength post surgery, while helping in maintaining a normal hormonal balance. A woman will also experience an increase in her Sattva (or positivity) with the help of this herb.
However, just after surgery, a woman is advised to have arjuna and turmeric as they are enriched with healing properties. A combination of other herbs along with Shatavari can help in calming the mind and keep fluctuating emotions in check. These other herbs include saffron, aloe vera, calamus, gotu kola, bhringraj, and brahmi rasayana or jatamansi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Married for 3 years no child .fibroids n unable to get pregnant consulting gynecologist for a year. Irregular periods n thyroid. Will she be able to conceive? How?
I have one boob small then another one from starting, before I did not react it much but now a days this boob is status Started to pain I don't know y n how. Can you just help me out.
My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.
My wife's mentrual cycle is disturbed by last two months her period comes after 45 days only instead of 30 days and we want conceive a baby. Please guide me how can we concieve early as possible because I have to dubai after two months for job?
COMPLEX THICK WALLED OVARIAN CYST. Please I was diagnose with a complex thick walled ovarian cyst. Could this be ovarian cancer? How can I handle this cos my heart is popping out of my body. Please anyone with similar case?
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
I am 45 year old lady l.from last 3 month no periods and having lot of uneasiness feeling irritated and having pain of lower part of body.
Hi. I am 23 years old unmarried female, for past 2 years sometime I have late period but not often like its regular for 3 to 4 months then for next month its not regular. Pls suggest me wat I do. Will I have problem in conceiving after marriage because of this.
I would like to ask about pregnancy. I was pregnant and took medical abortion. I took medicine on 9th jan 2016 by consulting with a doctor After taking medicine I had heavy bleeding and till today bleeding is continuing. The flow of bleeding is less but its too long I had ultra sound after getting abort but I am not confirmed about the report of ultra sound. Will you please guide me about this.
This is a condition of discharge during the sleep. If proper care is taken then this may lead to other sexual deficiencies. Hakim Jidawakhana, a famous sexologist clinic in Delhi, is offering specialist Night Discharge Treatment. This treatment can perfectly heel this disease. Buy Online Night Discharge Treatment Medicines from us and get perfect treatment from this deficiency.
In this disease, automatic discharge takes place during night. If proper care is not taken then this may lead to Premature Ejaculation, semen thickness, Backache, Pain in calves, Lack of energy & Poor memory.
The medicines for this treatment is perfectly made from plant’s stems, leaves, fruits, minerals, metals & other natural occurring substances. This provides strength to the nerves & muscles of penis, causing immediate stoppage to night emissions.
- Treatment is ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Person of all ages can take this
- Timely results
You can get our product offline & online also. This is certainly an effective treatment to automatic discharge during night.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.