Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roya RozatiYour feedback matters!
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
I am 24 Year old I had sex with my girl friend today i. E13 Day of her cycle with condom but condom was broken inside. I gave her optional72 Pill after having sex. Is their any chance pregnancy.
I am 19 years old and I am a female I hve irregular periods and lot of white discharge. I consulted doctor she said dat im not getting periods just coz of my weight. I also consulted other doctors they said dat im not over weighed. What shal I do.
My wife is conceive for 2 months now she was feeling heavy hungry from last week. But she is irregular of having food. Now she is not feeling hungry at all but other symptoms are same like vomiting, dizziness n all. So my concern is now baby is healthy or anything wrong for baby??
Doctor, me and my wife both 41, 42yr. Old, having two females 15, 20 years. We always remain interested in sex as we spare time, daily in two or three days. If delay I do hand practice. She is using ayurvedic tablet BGap as contraceptive. We do not miss any movement of passion. When she change clothes Or bath we try to embrass each other, she asks me if we are more excited towards sex. No effect on our body, we take balanced diet. But she want more time for a regular sex . Pl tell if this excitement can harm our daily life or not.
I have likely PCOS. Due to M2 tone syrup, I have got my period normal back having cycle of 34 days. I have gone through USG for follicle study and found there is no increase in egg and confused about ovulation days. One of known gyne suggested to go through EB, TB (PCR), on first day if my nxt period cycle and FSH, LH, E2 and AMH tests on second day of my period cycle. Now, I have moved to a new location and visited a nearby gyne who suggested to put me on some injectable or medicines for ovulation induction and no test suggested by her except USG scan for follicle study. Now, I am confused about which treatment is better for me as per my case history. Please suggest as I am under stress to get an ideal way to go about the right treatment.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.
After carrying the baby for nine months and delivering it, the next big step for the mother is to learn to breastfeed. For a woman who has had her first delivery, this could be a thing that can scare her and put her at discomfort. In addition, some mothers can also experience physical pain, which is even more worrisome.
In the initial stages of breastfeeding, it is normal to have pain as the baby and the mother have not yet identified the correct method i.e. the mother in terms of holding the baby, while the baby in terms of latch correctly to get milk. However, in most cases, the mother detaches and repositions the baby. This often helps in relieving the pain and after some repetition of this exercise, both the mother and the baby would know the correct position.
Let down reflex, also called milk ejection reflex, is set off by hormone oxitocin which is released whenever your baby feeds, it stimulates muscle cells in your breast to squeeze milk and may cause pain. Oral thrush, which is a yeast infection, in baby's mouth, can cause sore nipples and pain. The baby’s oral features like a short mouth, short tongue, small chin, high palate, etc., can lead to improper suction and cause pain. However, this pain from suctioning will disappear within a couple of days. Another cause for breast pain could be engorgement. When the breasts are engorged, due to feeding after a long break, there is too much milk, which can cause pain as soon as the baby latches on. Pressing out some milk before the baby latches on can help reduce the pain. lmproper size of bra, too tight or too loose, can be a cause of breast pain.
Nipple pain, when exposed to cold weather, is another condition. This occurs due to constricted blood vessels and is known as Raynaud’s phenomenon. If required, pain medication can be taken, but this type of pain usually subsides.
Allergies such as poison ivy and eczema can also lead to nipple soreness. Even topical issues like use of creams, soaps and deodorants can cause soreness. These require no intervention and minute changes would usually suffice. It is important to remember that any medication taken can reach the baby during the breastfeeding and unless absolutely essential, it is best to avoid any medication for the mother. If a baby is being fed well after the 6th month of life, teething begins and this can be a cause for pain during breastfeeding.
In most cases, proper breastfeeding techniques usually take care of the issue. However, if there are other issues, for instance, the child’s oral features, they may require correction as they not only need to be addressed because of this problem, but also otherwise.
Using warm moist compresses is useful in soothing the pain. Empty the breast properly after feeding the baby. Try to avoid chemicals like Linolin, hydrogel, as far as possible, if applied to cracked nipples, clean it properly before feeding the baby. Applying freshly squeezed milk from the breast is another wonderful option, given its antibacterial properties. The warmth of wet tea bags may also give a soothing effect. Remember to avoid chemicals like lanolin or hydrogel, as this pain is a temporary issue and usually disappears over a period of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello. How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy? Please Give me some medication info as well as home remedies. I have taken domperidone tablets but there was no result. Help me please.
I am 27 year old female. I have one child last year for surgery now I have umbilicable herniation. So have I possible for next child.
Sir, my wife is always suffering from stomach pain, and back bone ache, when she is from menstruation, bloods are going very much, she is suffering from pain a lot.
Hi. This is my first pregnancy and first month of pregnancy. I had my bp checked up and it came out to be 137/ 106. Is it high? If yes pls suggest me natural ways to control it in this condition. Thanks.
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion.