Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Roy VargheseYour feedback matters!
I am white in colour before but day by day I am becoming too black. Why it is happening. What should I do. All my family members are white now except me.
Sir meri age 32 year he. Mere face ki skin unevn he. Rang hlka sawla he. Kuch salo se mere chehre ki skin sawli se or dark hone lgi he. please muje apna rang saaf krne ke liye koi ilaj btaiye.
I am 32 year old female, married 6 months ago. I am getting lots of face acne after I got face waxing done 2 months ago. With clindamycin and sebonac gel applications on face and taking Pantakind and clindatime-150 orally, still these acne are not going down and practically everyday a new acne is popping up. Please help me.
Hello my name is payal kushwahamy age 21 I have to say that my face should be very bad condition my face have all type problem so please help and also my weight.
Sir, Although the inputs given by you seems right on paper and you have predominantly emphasise on the usage of sun protectors as good and exposure to sunlight as bad and skin care stuffs; Dr. a very well renowned doctor in his YouTube videos and other means has enlighten us by giving a different opinion on sunlight and the sun protectors. How does one decide on what is actually the truth as both may be different in its own ways.
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
I have a wart on my nose. And its been almost 2 years now and I tried few things which were useless to clear it completely. So I need a good solution to remove it and clear the skin.
I am 28 years old. I have dark circle under eyes. please suggest me any advance treatment ti clear it as early as possible.
Hello doc, my 24 years I have tan on my face I tried many packs but its temporary. I need good cream to rid tan on my face and also want to rid oily face please suggest me some cream or gel.
I am 25 year old girl. I am feel like in future I ll have sugar problem. What should I do to I can cure this problem. I have cyst in left breast.
Doctor what can I do for glowing my skin. Becoz mere age 20 k ha. Ar utna glow nhi h jitna ek young teenager m hna chhai. Please suggest me doctor what I will do for that.
Hii I am a 21 years old female and I have dry skin and I had a little bit of pimples and iam always felt to b dryness and I used a OLAY cream and Fair lovely cream. And my skin colour is black and I didn't get any shiningness and colour from it what can I do?
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
My lips color being change in up side lip it start in middle part of lip and it increase months by months.
I am 23 years old. I have face some problems, my face dogpots & jhaiya, so I want to improve me and my problem and I want to sussed me any antibiotics cream remove them. Thanks.
Are your regular exercises and the strict diet proving futile on your quest for a tighter and a flatter tummy? You can consider getting an 'abdominoplasty' or 'tummy tuck' done. This cosmetic surgery helps in flattening your abdomen by taking off the extra skin and fat and tightening up the muscles in the walls of your abdomen.
1. The first step involves choosing a surgeon for consultation.
2. There are two types of ‘tummy tuck’ surgery, both carried out under general anesthesia. ‘Complete abdominoplasty’ whereby, your surgeon would dissect your abdomen from one hipbone to the other and then give an outline to your muscle, tissue and skin. ‘Mini or partial abdominoplasty’ are recommended for people whose fat deposits are underneath their naval region.
‘Complete Abdominoplasty’ involves making a big incision around the lower part of the tummy from one hip to another, making a second cut in order to free the belly of the tissue that surrounds that region, separating the skin from the walls around the abdomen, re-aligning the muscles in the abdomen, removing the supplementary skin and fat and then pulling forth the skin remains and stitching them too.
Partial Abdominoplasty requires making a large cut on the lower belly, separating the skin from your abdominal wall, cutting out the excess fat, removing the additional skin and holding the remaining part of the skin together and finally stitching it in place.
Time taken for the surgery
The surgery may stretch from one to about five hours. Or you can consult a surgeon online.
- You will have to cut down on the consumption of alcohol and especially smoking; smoking leads to more complication and slows down the healing process.
- It is recommended to have a well-balanced meal before the surgery.
- You may suffer from swelling and pain in the days after the surgery, for which your doctor would prescribe pain-killers.
- Regardless of the type of surgery conducted, the portion that was operated on would be stitched and bandaged. Therefore, it is very important to abide by the surgeon’s instructions about how you should take care of the dressing in the days to follow.