Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roopavathi Duliganti
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Roopavathi DuligantiYour feedback matters!
How to keep dental hygiene for my 2 year old kid. He has all his teeth. Which toothpaste should I use for him.
Hello doctor I have got pain in my mouth. Right side. I guess wisdom teeth is coming there or may be an ulcer is there on that area. What should I do?
I am having mouth ulcer from past 3-4 days . It is very difficult for me to eat due to the pain I am having. I applied clove oil for pain relief. There has been a bit relief. How long will it take to get recovered Is any there better home remedy than this. Waiting for your reply.
I hv pain in my lower teeth right in the middle. Dentist said it is immune problem. Can not be cured. Wht should be done now?
Hi, I want to set caps on teeth and I want filling Silver and I also want clean teeth how many cost all of service Please suggest me something for that.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old. I generally suffer from mouth ulcer (chole) its every after 8-10 days n it gets automatically cured too. Is there something to worry? I am pure veg n also bald head.
I have blisters in mouth from about a month and they give pain when I eat something spicy? what should I do to get relief.
Having problems in my gums and reason being am facing bad smell issues in my mouth. Am 26 years old. please do suggest better tips to overcome this.
Hi I am 24 years old. I face a huge problem while talking to people. My mouth smells bad all day long. A foul odour comes even after brushing my teeth. Pls suggest some remedy.
Well im having cavities is there any homeopathic treatment I never faced it either now it started but ive also faced sensitivity in my teeth neither nothing worked nd now onwards I sticked with colgate charcoal toothpaste to cure it.
I have bleeding gums and swelling problem even after brushing twice in a day and my teeth are very sensitive. Any solution for this problem.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.