Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Rondla Sreekanth ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir namaskar mujhe back muscle pain 5 year se he .Mujhe bhut paresani hoti he.B.P.Bhi high he meri age 39 year he kafi treatment kara chuka .MRI.X ray sabhi par aram nahi BP ka tab. Leta hu .Please suggest something better
Good afternoon sir, I am 50 years old & since last 5 years I have been diagnosed as diabetic. But I have not started with medicines for it. Just with 6 kms brisk walking a day I was trying to control it. I am hypertensive also & for it I am on Telma 40H since last 5 years & B.P. Is, well controlled but unfortunately my post. Meal sugar is bit high always. Today I checked my post meal sugar it is 195 and creatinine is 1.2.I was advised to start with metformin 500 mg BD. Way back in 2012 apr. please advise me what should I do & is my creatinine level normal. Waiting for your reply.
My friend was died last week due to low blood pressure. Dose youngsters will get such serious effect on health due to low BP.
I am currently having high blood pressure, did a master check-up in blood, only cholesterol is very high, apart from that no effects on kidney ,heart ,no sugar My BP is 178 / 115 when I am normal, could not find the reason what could be the reason of my high BP.
If a person suffering from heart attack suddenly then what should we have to do at that instant that it would easily taken to hospital and what are the precautions at that time ?
Main jab vi thora sa kam karta hoon ya fer thora jor se bat karne se ya thora walk karne se mare ko saans lene taklif hota hain aur mera heart beat bar jata hai. Bahut pasina vi hota hain. please suggest what can I do.
Hello sir my grand father has brain hemorrhage and civil doctor said that brain pyrallics, and now there blood pressure range 160 to 170 so there for patient has a critical condition that doctor said, but I not satisfied that his treatment ,so there for I hope that please I request that any treatment you have? His age are 85 years, but no any diseases past long term and his good health only one problem that his blood pressure not controlled there so is there any treatment?
How to control our BP in critical condition like in conflict, in risky condition, or in nervous condition?
Hello doc. Me in very tired but very tikness and very harmful and very tordg. Please suggest doc mi there are why in me. But you no my heart bit very low. And many more. You are doc NA to please suggest. Me I'm very harmful. Your and be reddy to my qathion.
She has heart problem sometime there is a severe pain in her heart and she can not breath comfortably.
While coughing my mom complaints of pain in the chest. It also happens when she tries to stand straight after bending. Pls suggest proper medication.
I am 36 years with average weight of 74 kg and do regular exercise. 3 months ago I had anxiety attacks and that followed with hyperacidity and than since I had stop my beer habit, I went into mild depression. All this happened in the last three months. But the most I am worried about is acidity and Gas. Because I took three Ecgs as my chest was in pain. But doctors ruled out any heart issues. Now again I am in trouble with the chest burn and that radiation goes to my left shoulder to my left wrist sometimes. But when I have a deep burp it kind of relaxes. Is it all related or I should be worried about any heart issues. How should I get treated ?
I am 76 years old. I have high bp. The left part of my body is paralyzed for around 3 days. Now I am experiencing shocks in my whole body It have that energy which can't be controlled by men. It is really giving problem. please help me. What shall I do to get cure from this disease?
Causes of High Cholesterol and its Home remedies
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main M.D Ayurved hu aur humara Rasyog Ayurveda naam se clinic hai. Aaj main aapko high cholesterol ke baare mein information dena wala hu. High cholesterol ke causes aur uske home remedies mein main aapko aaj batane wala hu. High cholesterol mainly aapko 30% jo aap diet lete hai toh usme se aapko cholesterol milta hai aur usme se high cholesterol ke through aapko various heart related issues ho sakta hai, heart attack, heart related cholesterol ke wajah se heart blockage toh ye issues saamne aate hai, isliye main aapko home remedies bhi batane wala hu.
Aur cholesterol level jo aapke 30% jo diet hai, aar aap diet ache tarah se follow karte hai toh aap 30% cholesterol reduce kar sakte hai by using home remedies jo aapke high cholesterol to reduce kar sakte hai. Use causes hai over weight, pastries, cakes, butter, meat, fish, eggs, smoking, drinking, and stress is also one of the causes of high cholesterol. First home remedies jo main aapko batane wala hu wo hai ke aap 1 spoon coriander seeds lijiye, usse crush kijiye aur water mein daal dijiye. Fir usse boil kijiye aur usse chaan kar thanda hone ke baad din mein 3 baar pijiye. Isse aapka cholesterol level kam karne mein bahut hi helpful hai. Dusra remedy high cholesterol ke liye hai ki wo watermelon seeds ka hai. Aap watermelon seeds ko dry kijiye, usse roast kijiye, aur iske baad mein aap usko store karke rakhiye. Everyday aap 1 teaspoon watermelon seeds ko crush karke 1 glass paani mein ubaaliye. Ubalne ke baad usse thanda kijiye, baad mein chaan kar, din mein 1 bar ye process kijiye aur ek glass ye pijiye aur iska aapko bahut acha results milega. Teesra jo home remedy hai high cholesterol ke liye hai ye sabse badhiya hai ye sabse asardaar saabit hua hai jo basil leaves and margosa leaves ka hai. Aap 10-15 basil leaves lijiye aur 10-15 margosa leaves lijiye, usse aap early morning before breakfast crush kijiye aur ek glas paani mein mix kijiye fir usko chaan ke morning mein before breakfast lijiye. Ye sirf din mein ek baar hi kijiye par 1 month ke liye kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha effective results high cholesterol ke liye milega. Jo bhi maine home remedies bataya hai ye 1-2 months follow kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha results milega.
High cholesterol ke liye jo tips hai wo LDL cholesterol jo hai wo good cholesterol hai aur jo HDL cholesterol hai wo bad cholesterol hai. Iske liye tips ye hai ke din mein 1 litre paani peejiye aur diet control kijiye. Yahi sabse best tareeka hai aapka cholesterol ko normal rakhne ke liye aur iske through aapki life healthy rakh sakte hai. Uske alawa medicine toh ek factor hai hi par ye home remedies use kijiye agar usse bhi aapko itna acha result nahi mil raha hai toh aap hume consult kar sakte hai ya humare website pe jaa sakte hai aur hume connect kar sakte hai aur humare website ka address hai www.rasyog.com.
Aapko cholesterol ke baare mein aur adhik jankaari ke liye, aap mujhe lybrate.com pe bhi sampark kar sakte hai aur consult bhi kar sakte hai.
My SGPT is 73 and SGOT is 48 and BP is 140/80 and I take high blood pressure tablet (start CT 40) and My LDL is 128 HDL is 33 is there any think to worry (for last 3 to 4 months I drink alcohol regularly. So please suggest me what to do?
Hello doctor From last two months I feel like chest pain in between I did all my test like cholesterol & all other body profile including two times ECG Even I did term plan at that time I did all my tests Even doctor told me not to worry but still my attention is going on heart. I do swimming on weekly basis & two three days 30 min walk Also tell me heart means exactly where where it beats the heart? That is heart. The reason for asking is sometime I feel pain in right side & if I check by putting my hands on heart where I can feel the heart beat that area is normal & no pain as such in that area I am confuse Pls help. I feel it is anxiety my weight is 54 The reason is one of my colleague got heat attack at 45 age this creates a anxiety to me.
I am 39 years old male, my lipid profile test result are given below. Total cholesterol: 196 mg/dl triglycerides: 274 mg/dl, hdl: 38 mg/dl vldl: 55 mg / dl ldl: 103 mg/dl tc/ hdl ratio: 5.1 now please advise is I have to take any precaution, if so what medicine I should take and what should be my diet controle? please advise.
If you thought that chest pain occurred only due to a heart-related issue like a heart attack, you are wrong. Chest pain is one of the most common reasons that people visit the emergency services and it can be caused due to problems with your heart, lungs and digestive system.
Chest pain can be due to either of these two main reasons:
Heart- related Issues
1. Heart attacks called myocardial infarctions are very common reasons for chest pains. During a heart attack, the blood supply that serves the heart with oxygen is cut off due to plaque build-up in heart arteries causing the death of heart muscles.
- Other reasons for heart attacks are blood clots or torn blood vessels.
- Not all people having a heart attack have symptoms. Usually, people report symptoms like chest pain, upper body pain, nausea, sweating, fatigue, and trouble breathing.
- A heart attack is a serious medical emergency for which immediate care is needed.
2. Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain that results from reduced blood flow to the heart. Low blood flow means your heart doesn’t get enough oxygen. The angina pain is often triggered by physical activity or emotional stress and feels like a vice squeezing your chest or a heavy weight on your chest. It can also spread from your chest to your neck, arms, and shoulders. Other symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and nausea and these normally last up to 15 minutes only.
3. Unstable angina which causes crushing chest pains suddenly and even when you are not doing anything strenuous is a medical emergency as it can lead to a heart attack. This usually shows that your heart, arteries are narrowing alarmingly.
4. Other heat-related reasons for chest pains are-
- Mitral valve narrowing or stenosis
- Heart arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery disease
- Inflammation of heart muscles or pericardium and weakening of the heart muscles.
All of these are emergencies and need immediate medical attention to prevent a fatality.
Not Heart- related:
- Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. It causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs and makes them full of pus which makes it difficult to breathe and causes chest pains, amongst other debilitating symptoms.
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of your bronchial tubes. It can be chronic or acute and it can cause a cough with mucus and chest pains.
- Pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that occurs in the lungs. It can go on to damage parts of your lung due to limited blood flow. Apart from this, it can also decrease oxygen levels in the blood and affect other organs.
It can be life-threatening due to permanent lung damage. The most common symptom of a pulmonary embolism is gradual or sudden shortness of breath.
There is also-
- bluish skin tone
- hest pain that extends into your arm, jaw, neck, and shoulder
2. Rib cage inflammation or Costochondritis is also known as Tietze’s syndrome. It is an inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage. Patients experience chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the body due to this. The pain can also radiate to the back or the abdomen, getting worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply.
3. Food pipe disease or Esophagitis is any inflammation or irritation of the oesophagus, a tube that sends food from your throat down to your stomach.
GERD- This condition occurs when the stomach contents and acids back up into the oesophagus. This causes chest pain that can mimic a heart disease. There may also be oesophagal spasms due to GERD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.