Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roma SarkarYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female. I am getting pain in the vagina from quite some days n when I drink water I get little relief but then it starts again. Is it cause of the weather or some other reason.
I am a 34 yrs female. I have a very bad odour coming from my mouth. When I floss then also its there. No likes to talk to me closely. Including my husband. It is ruining my life. Can this odour be because of any internal stomach or body dysfunction problem. Please help me.
My bhabhi is 30 year old and since last 2 year she is facing a lot pain in her head. What should I do.
Hello sir/mam, I have long hairs but last two- three months se Hair fall problem. Daily 500 hairs tk niklte Hai bevjha . Hairs daily girte Hai, shampoo krte huye b , combing krte huye b , oiling krte huye bhi , mere hairs bohot km ho gye. I use loreal shampoo. I am very worried about my hairs I love my hair very much. But daily 500 -500 hairs girna . Hd se jyada hairs tutne lge apne aap hi. Jb bhi hairs Mai hath ya comb hota h bohot hairs nikl kr aate hai. Please suggest me please please.
I have black spots as well as pimples, using Lotus Teatreewash Face wash daily but not solved this issue, please help me out.
I am 34. Two months over I had an operation for spine, The operation was laminectomy and nervous decompression. Doctor told me to take rest for three months. But now after 2 months that pain in back. My left from butt is paining till calf. I am doing the exercise. Still I am taking rest. I wanted to join the work, what should I do?
I am a sportsperson but every time I practice I think I lost stamina even after taking health stamina. Tell me some ways to regain stamina.
I take some pills last month when I was pregnant to avoid pregnancy. Now my mensuration cycle is disturbed my periods are not coming I font know why my last month's period date is 22nd. Please help.
Itchy skin. Recently m facing this issue. Mostly after shower. I have been using moisturizer after shower but it did not seem helpful. Itching causes no rashes bt my whole body itches. What to do?
Hello. I want to ask that I am just 20 yr. Two times Masturbation in per week is write or wrong. Because I am worried about my future family life.
Is it possible to increase penis size. And what is the last age that penis stops growing. What r the various methods to get big size. I am 23 yes. Shall I do masturbation or sex weekly thrice. When I do this I feel happy. please say does it affect on my penis size.
My brother has been feeling dizzy these days and felt unconscious two times. What can be the possible reason for this?
My father aged 82, is suffering from phlegm with wet cough for the past 6 months. He is a sugar patient. When his throat is getting dry he is getting itching at throat and phlegm and cough is coming. Digestion is good. Gradually he is loosing his weight (now 45 kgs). He is taking very little food. No expectorant and cough tablets are worked. We met 5 doctors, but nobody has given right medicine. Now I want some homeopath doctors advice. Thanks.
At DR JITENDRAS CLINIC, our main priorities are your quality, honesty, professional and results. We provide a state-of-the-art laser treatment which is approved by FDA for its totally safe treatment procedures. It is the world’s most advanced treatment for effective removal of unwanted hair.
- We also offers free maintenance sessions to customers going in for Laser treatment.
- Get up 95% Hair Reduction
- Specially executed by Doctors
- Long Lasting
Who are the best candidates for Laser Hair Reduction?
Because the laser’s light energy is absorbed by the pigment melanin in the skin, people with greater contrast respond best. So individuals with dark hair and light coloured skin get maximum results.
That’s why one should avoid tanning before and after the treatment for best results.
However, new laser technology has made it possible for other people (including dark complexion) to get signific
What areas can be treated with laser? How much does Laser Hair Reduction cost?
The cost varies depending on the area treated. The larger the area, the greater the cost. However, your total investment in laser hair reduction ends up being significantly less than many other cosmetic alternatives.
There is evidence that laser treatment can have some very long lasting results, probably more so than any other.
Does Laser Hair Reduction Hurt?
Not really. As compared to the pain from waxing or electrolysis most patients say their laser treatment was relatively pain-free. Many patients describe the treatment as tingling or a slight snapping sensation.
Usually, the majority of patients can easily tolerate this sensation without any type of anesthetics. However you may elect to use a topical numbing cream before your procedure.
How does laser hair reduction work?
- Most hair is permanently removed. Laser energy is selectively absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle and converted to heat, diffusing to and injuring stem cells in bulb and bulge.
- Regrowth is finer and lighter than before.
- The principle of hair reduction is:
- Selective Photothermolysis
- Selective -Discriminative
- Photo -Light
- Thermo – Heat
- Lysis -Damage
The laser can only disable actively growing hair during your treatment. And because hair growth occurs in cycles, only a certain amount of hair follicles are growing at any given time. The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depends on the area you wish to have treated, the hair density and your hair’s growth cycle.
How far apart in time should laser hair removal treatments be given?
Because the hair removal laser is only effective on actively growing hair follicles, treatments should be spaced apart so that the hair follicles in the area have time to begin growing again. If the treatment is given too soon, that particular treatment episode will not be effective. The answer is dependent upon several factors. But, for the bulk of cases, we suggest about 4-6 weeks between treatments.
What complications and risks are possible with laser hair reduction?
Lasers have been carefully tested for their safety. Occasionally blisters can develop, and very rarely, scarring or infection.Also there is a possibility of hypo or hyper pigmentation (if this does occur most changes in skin color will fade away over time) But these same effects can also occur with electrolysis and even shaving or waxing.
What do I need to do before Laser Hair Removal treatment?
Tanning should be avoided. Also, you should leave slight stubble for laser hair removal to be effective.
Therefore, you should not shave the areas to be treated for about 3 days prior to your treatment.
Also, avoid waxing, tweezing, or bleaching those areas several weeks before laser treatment.
What is the downtime?
- After your treatment, you can return to your normal activities immediately. The use of sun screen is recommended on any treated areas exposed to the sun, and sun exposure should be minimized before and after laser hair removal treatment.
- After laser treatment, there is usually some pinkness or redness in the treated area which goes away after a short time.
- There are no open wounds, bandages, or anything like that. Most patients leave the office feeling that they look.
What are diode lasers?
An extremely high-powered (2900 W) diode laser (Light Sheer) has been approved by the FDA for permanent hair reduction.
Long-term results suggest that the pulsed, 800-nm diode laser is very effective for removal of dark, terminal hair.
Permanent hair reduction can be obtained in 89 % of patients. This laser operates at 800 nm, has pulse widths of 5-400 milliseconds, a 12 X 12-mm spot, a 2-Hz repetition rate, a fluence of 10-60 J/cm2.
Are lasers safe?
The wavelengths of all three modalities are within parts of the visible and the near infrared portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. They are longer than dangerous X-ray wavelengths, yet shorter than microwaves which can overheat the tissue.
The technologies are designed to cause selective heating of lesions, but are safe for the surrounding tissues.
To prevent injury to the eyes, all laser and light systems are shipped with wavelength specific safety eyewear.
I feel so shy during sex and due to which penis doesn't stand up so what to do to have it confidently also tell me to have penis fresh and clean.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.